Coupon - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, fringo said:

I keep forgetting that.Must be incredible odds for 7 games!

May need to change my bet next time. 

The odds don't appear to be that great though,even though a win is a win,I like to use the risk free to try gain some real profit. 

Good on whoever has done this constantly though. 

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Mine stoated tonight.

over 0.5 goals @1/20

and no goalscorer in running @8/1 

cashed out £100 at 65 mins, leaving £25 on 0-0 and £50 on over 0.5 so whatever came in was my profit.

delighted with the outcome.

Why cash out?!?! It's a risk free bet! Deary me. 

I also had over 0.5 goals and then 0-0 @ 9/1. I'm not a shitebag though so had returns of £500 for a £400 profit :) 

On 27/04/2016 at 9:11 AM, Parklife said:

Why cash out?!?! It's a risk free bet! Deary me. 

I also had over 0.5 goals and then 0-0 @ 9/1. I'm not a shitebag though so had returns of £500 for a £400 profit :) 

... but if the risk-free offer was on the Villarreal v Liverpool game.   You'd be a wee bit pissed off! :lol:  

Nice profit though :ok: 

sickener today though as jermaine defoes penalty in the 94th minute scuppered my 7 team accumalator worth £494.I could have cashed out at £297 but kept it going was going to cash out at £400 but ladbrokes wouldnt let me.Then defoe came along the little tosser.I got another coupon up for £92 but doesnt make up for the big one.I think in the last 2 weeks i have had 1 team let me down on 4 different coupons worth a combined total of over £1200.twats :mad:

Five fold was dead on 89 minutes,Watford come back from the dead,Ipswich score and the rest is history for £153 I cashed out on.

5/6 of us pick a team every week and put the line on,sky bet wouldn't let my mate cash out and Colchester scoring on 90+8 meant we all won and he didn't. 

He did get his super 6 line correct though,so was a good consolation. 

1 hour ago, tangerinetartan said:

Bayern and athletics both 18/1 to win on penalties got to be worth a £10 on each 

Nane of them could score a penalty!

Great game though. 

The whole Dundee United squad could learn a thing or two from Bayern's urgency. 

2 hours ago, OLAS said:

Nane of them could score a penalty!

Great game though. 

The whole Dundee United squad could learn a thing or two from Bayern's urgency. 

Ye your right mate we need there urgency, and you need there seats you could put them in that grass hill behind the goal  , 

20 hours ago, tangerinetartan said:

Ye your right mate we need there urgency, and you need there seats you could put them in that grass hill behind the goal  , 

We'd never fill them - even when the ugly sisters grace us with their presence. 

I think there are plans in place for offices, social housing / mortgageable apartments and a small stand.   Has been knocked back once and is in again for review (or was last year). 

10 minutes ago, tangerinetartan said:

Social housing how maryhill has changed since I was dragged away to Dundee many moons ago

Should have said cooncil hoose :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Dandydon said:

Was on the same bet but cashed out a bit earlier when I realised Sligo Rovers were down to ten men and had 7 minutes of stoppage time to play. Still £146 off a fiver isn't to be sniffed at. 

If I'd known they were down to ten men I'd have been even more nervous watching that 7 minutes injury time on the Bet 365 app!

Sevilla and btts

Accrington

Fus de rabat

Vasco de gama

9 quid returning 250

First 3 were coming up so partially cashed 70 quid in play and its still worth £138 with the vasco game to go.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I'm currently on a £10-£100000 challenge. 

I'm up to £80 odd and already can't see me punting that on one bet. 

Good little earner to pass the time though. 

I did this a bit myself but just did like 25-50 max each time and got myself up to about 650, started shitting it and lifted a few hundred. Dont have the balls to put huge ampunts on for the most part

On 18/05/2016 at 10:52 PM, dandydunn said:

I'm currently on a £10-£100000 challenge. 

I'm up to £80 odd and already can't see me punting that on one bet. 

Good little earner to pass the time though. 

How does this work?

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

How does this work?

You make a series of bets at odds on (like 1/4 odds on) and bet your full pot every time and after about 50 bets you'll have turned your £10 into £10k. I've never got past bet 6.

:lol:

Rubbish time to start as no football on.