Coupon - Page 53 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Bet 365 paid dividends again. 

£50 on Btts first half @ 9/2 :)

Had the wife on that too. :ok:

I can't move away from 1st goal free kick after getting it up twice in a week at the euros, but it's a shiter when an early goal goes in and your bet's dead.

17 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Had the wife on that too. :ok:

I can't move away from 1st goal free kick after getting it up twice in a week at the euros, but it's a shiter when an early goal goes in and your bet's dead.

My mate had Bayern to be winning at 10 minutes. A goal at 10:39 broke his heart :lol:

• 1 month later...
Just now, dandydunn said:

5/4 for Brighton was buying money this afternoon. 

Fancy Leeds tonight,but I've resisted temptation so far. 

Newcastle at home have humped loads of coupons all season, but Leeds have a habit of humping my coupons going back years!

leeds +1

killie + 1.

:ok:

34 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Newcastle at home have humped loads of coupons all season, but Leeds have a habit of humping my coupons going back years!

leeds +1

killie + 1.

:ok:

Agreed,I've stopped looking at Newcastle as they've hurt me a lot this season.

Tonight they'll win 4-0 :lol:

Leeds/Killie was very nearly a double for me. 

Went for both championship matches and killie/hearts btts. 

And a tenner on Leeds :rolleyes:

I added Athletic Bilbao and BTTS (3-1 after 18 minutes) to Killie and Leeds Handicap, so was pretty chuffed when Keeds equalised in 95 minutes.

:)

Had a good run, got 2 midweek coupons up and had the winner in the national last week.

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I added Athletic Bilbao and BTTS (3-1 after 18 minutes) to Killie and Leeds Handicap, so was pretty chuffed when Keeds equalised in 95 minutes.

:)

Had a good run, got 2 midweek coupons up and had the winner in the national last week.

Leeds' 94th minute equaliser cost my coupon. 

Won £600 on the bet365 free in play offer on Wednesday though, si can't complain too much. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

First goal penalty. 11/1

We've stuck with free kick since it came up for us twice in a week at the euros.

Great when it came in, but mince when someone scores a shot/header/penalty after 3 minutes.

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

If you have a Paddy Power account they are offering a bizarre treble. It started at 7/2 but goes up the more people bet it. Sitting at 5/1 just now but can go as high as 8/1 max £20 stake. You get whatever the final odds are.

Arsenal Spurs Leicester . 

On 21/05/2017 at 11:46 AM, Och Aye said:

If you have a Paddy Power account they are offering a bizarre treble. It started at 7/2 but goes up the more people bet it. Sitting at 5/1 just now but can go as high as 8/1 max £20 stake. You get whatever the final odds are.

Arsenal Spurs Leicester . 

Sky often do that with a correct result or goalscorer bet. Crowdbuilder I believe they call it. 

• 2 months later...