Vicy Bar - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vicy Bar

1ANDYP

Once again billy will be playing all the usual tunes with a TA karaoke in the vicy bar on Victoria rd before the game, prob start about 3, will also be a few germans in so should be a good atmosphere. Any buses that want to book in please let me know.

Cheers Andy...

• 2 weeks later...

The 1320 TA intend to be there again1 full bus.

quote name="1ANDYP" post="187768" timestamp="1438631304"]

Once again billy will be playing all the usual tunes with a TA karaoke in the vicy bar on Victoria rd before the game, prob start about 3, will also be a few germans in so should be a good atmosphere. Any buses that want to book in please let me know.

Cheers Andy...

Cheers Andy...

Any need to book in advance if there are only a couple of us?

• 4 weeks later...

Great day in the pub. Amazing atmosphere.good crowd of germans in .everyone enjoying themselves. More of the same v poland hopefully. Thanks to all who came.

Great time we had in there pre game. Went into Pandorras first and there was about 6 people there !!!!!! What has happened ? That used to be the place to be in Victoria Road.

• 2 weeks later...

All on again for the Poland game.same sketch as last game. Hope all that were in make it along again. No tickets or anything.The 1320 TA from Aberbrothock will be there with a full bus load.

The 1320 TA frae Aberbrothock will be there again with a full bus.

I'll see ye there.