Squad For Georgia And Germsny Games - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad For Georgia And Germsny Games

Argentina78

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Adam was on MOTD2 the other week, he said that he didn't feel up to full speed physically yet (no sniggering at the back!) because he had less of a close season this year. They had been talking about teams leaving out players that had been in the Copa America (e.g. Arsenal / Alexis Sanchez)

Brummie Hibs, on 24 Aug 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

Looking a bit weak up front - Griffiths being the only one on form, and should start against Georgia.

At least we have goals in midfield.

I think Naismith will start up front. With Maloney, Ritchie and Anya in behind him.

Looking a bit weak up front - Griffiths being the only one on form, and should start against Georgia.

At least we have goals in midfield.

Only way I can see Griffiths starting is if Strachan pulls a fast one with the Georgians expecting Fletcher to start.

I fully expect Fletcher to start, with hopefully Griffiths being Starchans first option as back up striker to come on later into the game than Chris Martin.