Paulo Wanchope Gets Leathered By A Dwarf - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paulo Wanchope Gets Leathered By A Dwarf

Steward? If it's the one in the green bib it looks more like a ballboy.

The ballboy in the bib is standing in front of the gate. Wanchope goes to go through the gate and the midget shoves him in to the ballboy (you can't realyl see this as the wee man is blocked by the big guy on Wanchope's left). Wanchope then turns round and thumps him one at which point the wee man goes tonto. It was clearly a bad idea on Wanchope's part as you don't get a job in security if you're that size unless you can handle yourself!

The ballboy in the bib is standing in front of the gate. Wanchope goes to go through the gate and the midget shoves him in to the ballboy (you can't realyl see this as the wee man is blocked by the big guy on Wanchope's left). Wanchope then turns round and thumps him one at which point the wee man goes tonto. It was clearly a bad idea on Wanchope's part as you don't get a job in security if you're that size unless you can handle yourself!

After watching it again it's hard not to retaliate when some bellend belts you first.

I thought Wanchope started it by slamming the gate against the wee guy + the guy standing behind him -

If you watch it again that only happens because the wee man shoves him in to the gate which makes it look like it's Wanchope that's caused it.

If you watch it again that only happens because the wee man shoves him in to the gate which makes it look like it's Wanchope that's caused it.

i watched it around 10 times before commenting

what I see is the wee guy not standing back, or moving out of the way for the gate to be opened - this is when Wanchope rugs the gate back knocking him , and which this is when the wee guy pushes him

or what am i missing ?

i watched it around 10 times before commenting

what I see is the wee guy not standing back, or moving out of the way for the gate to be opened - this is when Wanchope rugs the gate back knocking him , and which this is when the wee guy pushes him

or what am i missing ?

Ah ok - you are missing what i am seeing

Before the small guy pushes wanchope - wanchope creaks open the gate and small guy obviously has not removed his arms from the gate, this is why wanchope yanks the gate through the small guys arms, and why small guy then pushes him onto the ballboy

Having reviewed the footage. Euan does indeed have it right. The wee guy is stopping the gate from opening (his leg is across it and presumably his hand) and Wanchope yanks it, then it escalates. The wee guy opens up with a right flying kick and right hand. Wanchope should have turned into him though instead of cringing away that would have enabled him to be square on instead of half turned; where he was all out of position and eventually forced onto his arse.