Sea Of Yellow At Wembley? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sea Of Yellow At Wembley?

Sempre

How about it was Scotland's Royal standard, but now it's Scotland's standard.

Forget the royal pish. I like that it has the history of the Kings (and the people) of an independent nation. Whatever it is now it still IMO represents Scotland and all Scots.

Just look at the number of guys got it tattooed on their bodies.

J

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about it was Scotland's Royal standard, but now it's Scotland's standard.

Forget the royal pish. I like that it has the history of the Kings (and the people) of an independent nation. Whatever it is now it still IMO represents Scotland and all Scots.

Just look at the number of guys got it tattooed on their bodies.

J

Im glad that somebody in this thread actually knows about the history of the Lion Rampant

The Lion is on our national team badge so do all the posters reacting negatively to this think we should change our "subservient" badge as well??

What a load of p**h!

As many flags as possible would look amazing. A sea of saltires and lion Rampants! Fly both flags with pride.

The Lion is on our national team badge so do all the posters reacting negatively to this think we should change our "subservient" badge as well??

What a load of p**h!

As many flags as possible would look amazing. A sea of saltires and lion Rampants! Fly both flags with pride.

:ok:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd agree with this as long as they were "Remember Bannockburn" flags ;)

I found mine the other day.......a Wembley 1983 purchase. Hadn't seen it in years. A mix of Saltires and Lion Rampant flags would look terrific :ok:

I found mine the other day.......a Wembley 1983 purchase. Hadn't seen it in years. A mix of Saltires and Lion Rampant flags would look terrific :ok:

Really!?!! I've been after a decent pic of one for a long time to try and recreate one!!! :)