The Shed/butterfly And Pig - Germany Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Shed/butterfly And Pig - Germany Game

Tartan Docs

Hi All,

A wee change to previous arrangements at the Shed/Butterfly and Pig [formerly the Corona] for the Germany game

The Shed will open at 3pm [ticket only until 5pm] with the usual mix of TA tunes/merch stall/videos/sing-alongs and the legendary free pies.

Butterfly and Pig [ex the Corona] will be child friendly with face painting for the weans [big and small] and the same music as the Shed [wonders of modern technology]

All tickets for the Shed are FREE with an admission charge of £2 starting at 5pm [to encourage early admittance-management are obviously keen to get people in early and it has been frustrating knocking back Tartan Army over the last few games because it has been `sold out` and many people just turning up between 6.30pm-7.00pm for a quick drink on the way to Hampden...the new system will hopefully encourage people to turn up a wee bit earlier]

Hi All,

A wee change to previous arrangements at the Shed/Butterfly and Pig [formerly the Corona] for the Germany game

The Shed will open at 3pm [ticket only until 5pm] with the usual mix of TA tunes/merch stall/videos/sing-alongs and the legendary free pies.

Butterfly and Pig [ex the Corona] will be child friendly with face painting for the weans [big and small] and the same music as the Shed [wonders of modern technology]

All tickets for the Shed are FREE with an admission charge of £2 starting at 5pm [to encourage early admittance-management are obviously keen to get people in early and it has been frustrating knocking back Tartan Army over the last few games because it has been `sold out` and many people just turning up between 6.30pm-7.00pm for a quick drink on the way to Hampden...the new system will hopefully encourage people to turn up a wee bit earlier]

Are you going to be at the WESTA meeting at the end of August? I'll get my tickets from you there if you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, efter the WESTA hordes took their tickets last night I still have plenty left for the pre-match perty on Monday efternoon. Usual mixture of TA tunes, facepainting [for weans of all ages] merchandise, drinks promos and the legendary Shed free pies!!!!

I`m now DJ`ing in Campus on both Friday and Sunday and will have tickets with me at both events..... [FREE ADMISSION between 3pm-5pm]

Thanks for my tix - my cousin is bringing his son who turns 18 the day before and his daughter both of whom have dual German/Scottish nationality thanks to a German mother. I fear this might get messy......