The Facebook Tamb Goup - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Facebook Tamb Goup

Johnny Knoxville

tbf I heard a similar rumour about the buses but you know the TA, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

As for the fb page, people were posting comments that were not offensive and the twat was removing them for no reason. The group claims to be "for all TAMBers on facebook!" when people raised the issue the one admin blocked them. Its the admin that's being a little bitch! Not the people highlighting his problem.

The guy does come across as a bit of a bawbag

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal view re services provided/used by fellow supporter's is that the arrangements have ALWAYS been by the fans and for the fans - it's not a financial venture but one to get everyone from the proverbial "A to B".

I've been involved in arranging buses in Sebia, helped others arranging in Croatia and have sorted out travel from my hotel to the stadium in Faro.

Outside of the bus stewards traveling for free as they looked after the bus and the travellers in Belgrade, all TA travel has always been on a not for profit basis and in general, any excesses donated to charity - in the case of those I've been involved with, the recipient has/will be the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

When I travelled with the DTA from Munich to Vaduz, they donated their excesses ........ its the unwritten rule.

Take the away game in Slovakia, we've got a group booking and a coach booked from the airport - the hire cost is known to all travellers and an estimated GBP costs and any excess will be donated

If anyone wants assurance re buses etc, please remember we (the TA) have in recent times used the official bus arranger of the Welsh FA - funnily enough, it's a fan and not a business, ran by a fan and for the fans.

He's got contacts in Faro if anyone is interested in running their own bus - feel free to PM me if they want contact details

Edited by DeeRus

There was also the thing about said Mr McPherson messaging a 15 year old

Asking if she was going to Portugal in October and if she'd be in her bikini.

Fortunately said girls father was informed and he was given a polite warning.

Tell you what that's a very serious accusation to make. You better have some serious proof to back that up as firstly you could be in trouble via the police if found to be false. Secondly i wouldn't like to be you when you get your kicked in for spreading rumours like that.

Reveals all his personal details.Then see how much of a keyboard hardman he is accusing people of chatting up a 15 year old girl on a public forum when all his details are known.

You obviously missed the post on the TAMB Facebook page.

Reveals all his personal details.Then see how much of a keyboard hardman he is accusing people of chatting up a 15 year old girl on a public forum when all his details are known.

I don't think you understand what happened with Ashley Madison. Nae keyboard hardmen involved there

I just left my comment on that daft away tickets status. It reads like this..........

Would just like to say the system of whining from the big game bandwagon hoppers on is an absolute joke. The current system is the fairest by far. There is no other way to manage it. I have three points not loads like others but others have plenty points because they go to the games. Fair play to these lads for attending the less glamorous games. That's how to work your way up the ladder.