The Facebook Tamb Goup - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Facebook Tamb Goup

Johnny Knoxville

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dandydunn, on 26 Aug 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

The original one?

Aye. The "threats on my life" claim has been shown to be complete lies.

He's now deleted my responses and blocked me from the group. An absolute roaster of a man.

Aye. The "threats on my life" claim has been shown to be complete lies.

He's now deleted my responses and blocked me from the group. An absolute roaster of a man.

Haha. How did that get discovered? You may well have been one of the last men standing on there.

Touché :lol:

dandydunn, on 26 Aug 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:

Haha. How did that get discovered? You may well have been one of the last men standing on there.

Touché :lol:

Several folk asked for him to show evidence of the death threats. He then posted an image where someone has said they hope they never meet him as they'd slap the shit out of him. (unacceptable, clearly, but not a threat on his life, as claimed).

He then claimed not to have said that he'd received death threats. I asked him what "threats on his life" were then? He then deleted me from the group.

He's clearly an attention seeking fantasist.

Several folk asked for him to show evidence of the death threats. He then posted an image where someone has said they hope they never meet him as they'd slap the shit out of him. (unacceptable, clearly, but not a threat on his life, as claimed).

He then claimed not to have said that he'd received death threats. I asked him what "threats on his life" were then? He then deleted me from the group.

He's clearly an attention seeking fantasist.

The "slap the shit" comment was also made by a Serbian lad from memory, so English not exactly his first language although I am sure he knew what it means.

I haven't followed the story of the buses closely and personally I have no issue with a guy making a bit of money from organising a convoy of buses to a match (he is giving up his time to help people out after all), but the behaviour dundeelad88 says is well out of order. Once a guy has paid for his seat it is his and if he wants to sell it on he is well within his rights to.

Also, I have been removed from the TAMB facebook page despite not posting anything on it!

The great thing about the TA though is very few people run buses to make money of it themselves. They do it out of helping out the TA family. I've done buses a few years ago for 550 folk and the money we made was all donated and split between the TA charities and a local kids charity in dunfermline.

This seems to be the general behaviour in the TA. Until now......

I read tho he is planning on running his own charters. Another attempt to make money of the TA

The great thing about the TA though is very few people run buses to make money of it themselves. They do it out of helping out the TA family. I've done buses a few years ago for 550 folk and the money we made was all donated and split between the TA charities and a local kids charity in dunfermline.

This seems to be the general behaviour in the TA. Until now......

I read tho he is planning on running his own charters. Another attempt to make money of the TA

Really, the TA family?

Its ok, there's a new set of admins, so it'll be fine now ................... no wait, I've been added and deleted twice this week and now blocked!!!

Only post was to share info about the Tbilisi airport taxis, which was liked and commented on (positively) over 10 items for each!!!

One of the new admins, Scot Land, might be familiar to some of us :yikes3:

Edited by DeeRus

Its ok, there's a new set of admins, so it'll be fine now ................... no wait, I've been added and deleted twice this week and now blocked!!!

Only post was to share info about the Tbilisi airport taxis, which was liked and commented on (positively) over 10 items for each!!!

One of the new admins, Scot Land, might be familiar to some of us :yikes3:

Theres a facebook Admin called Scot Land?????

Edited by GhostZapper

I'll start by saying this isn't about me or the Admin(s) of the page(s) but due to being banned myself and pretty much all others I know (Ok, you can blame me then!), I'm unable to share details of the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal's latest effort to raise funds, which contribute to the donations made on behalf of ALL Scotland fans - Georgia was the 54th consecutive donation, where £5,000 makes a massive difference.

Can someone, please share the details of the "Road to Russia" post from the Sunshine Appeal page - maybe also point out that for a page(s) that are supposed to be for Scotland fans, they're missing out on a lot of information due to the way the page(s) are being run and not just about the Sunshine Appeal :oops: