Edinburgh Bus To Germany Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Edinburgh Bus To Germany Game

tam4hibs

Hi guys,

my friend can no longer stay in Glasgow the evening after the match and we are now looking for a bus from Edinburgh leaving Monday afternoon and returning day of the match. Anywhere in Edinburgh will do really, only looking for 2 spaces.

let me know if you have any recommendations or spare seats.

thanks

tam

Thanks mate. A regular spot for drinks for me and a big favourite. Any connections or know how for getting in touch? (Google results seem outdated).

I'll drop a line to the bus organisers to let them know.

Buses were nearly full last update I got, but I will pass this onto them for you.

Edited by fringo

Hi Tam

I'm the bus convenor of HBETA - we're running two buses, one leaving at 2pm and going to the Ferry and another leaving at 5 and going straight to Hampden. Both buses will leave from Pandoras after the game.

If you're interested in seats, drop me an email at hebridesbarta@gmail.com - I can also add you to our mailing list for future games if you'd like.

Cheers

Lindsey