Non Celtic Fans - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Non Celtic Fans

Does the CL money filter down as far as the Highland League? Surprised to hear that. I know SPFL teams benefitted.

I was pretty sure the Premiership clubs got a payment and no one else did.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like it when Scumtic get fecked in Europe, come to think of it, I am always happy to see Scumtic get fecked at anything, Football , Darts, dominoes, ludo, what ever the feck they are playing, I will always support the opposition.

And before anybody says anything about me, being a typical bitter and twisted Rangers fan, all I will say is, I am at least 3 bus stops by that stage, where Scumtic are concerned.

I always like it when Scumtic get fecked in Europe, come to think of it, I am always happy to see Scumtic get fecked at anything, Football , Darts, dominoes, ludo, what ever the feck they are playing, I will always support the opposition.

And before anybody says anything about me, being a typical bitter and twisted Rangers fan, all I will say is, I am at least 3 bus stops by that stage, where Scumtic are concerned.

You sound delightful

Does the CL money filter down as far as the Highland League? Surprised to hear that. I know SPFL teams benefitted.

I was surprised too, but he definitely said it does. (Though there was a rather large amount of alcohol consumed that evening I'm certain that's what he said).

I wanted them to win because

1) half the team are in the Scotland squad.

2) it's good for the coefficients and we need all our teams winning.

3) because it's good for Scotland to have our players in the Champions league.

I wanted them to win because

1) half the team are in the Scotland squad.

2) it's good for the coefficients and we need all our teams winning.

3) because it's good for Scotland to have our players in the Champions league.

good points .

You sound delightful

Not only am I delightful, I am also charming, sophisticated, intelligent, and stunningly good looking (Stop fecking laughing), in fact I am that stunningly good looking, I have had to get a bad hair cut, and grow a dodgy looking tache to stop the wummin throwing themselves at me, (The wife said they where actually throwing up at the sight of me, but I know what she meant).

Rangers fan but I was genuinely disappointed they went out. Always want them to do well in Europe although I do stop short of wanting them to actually win a Euro trophy :ok:

Isn't the coefficient pretty meaningless for us now ?

Most of our teams (including league winners) still exit after 1-2 rounds so there's no great advantage in having an extra team "competing".

Not that fussed about the Celtic result, even though I'd have preferred them to go through just to add a bit of interest into what is now a scripted tournament.