Charles Green Getting Huckled? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Charles Green Getting Huckled?

According to the BBC, Charles Green looks liked being charged by the Police tomorrow morning, in relation to his takeover of Rangers.

I hope the lock the money grabbing fecker, and all his mates, up for a very long time, and with a bit of luck, that pr*ck Ashley is next.

Edited by Grumpyauldgit

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the BBC, Charles Green looks liked being charged by the Police tomorrow morning, in relation to his takeover of Rangers.

I hope the lock the money grabbing fecker, and all his mates, up for a very long time, and with a bit of luck, that pr*ck Ashley is next.

The guy's an absolute hero, behind only Craigy Whyte in my eyes.

Can you tell me what offences Charles Green has been convicted of?

The man currently in charge at Ibrox is a convicted crook though.

It was a flippant throw away comment. I should have realised that the humour challenged amongst the board would need a smiley to recognise this.

My bad. ?

Must be pure shite being a hün :lol:. They're heroes are one and the same with what they've grown to hate.

Shite? No, we are winning and playing well. What's it like following Killie? Now that must be shite ?

Hero? Dave King? Not for me thanks. Unfortunately I can't do anything about him being in charge. I'd much prefer to have an angelic presence in the board room but I can't afford it just now. ?

Must be pure shite being a hün :lol:. They're heroes are one and the same with what they've grown to hate.

It's not shite but thanks for commenting. :)

Those who have footballers as "heroes" aren't worth commenting about, in my opinion, and that's without pointing out your amusing contradictory typo.

It was a flippant throw away comment. I should have realised that the humour challenged amongst the board would need a smiley to recognise this.

My bad. ?

As was mines, compadre. I'm sorry for not putting in a smiley for your benefit :)

Shite? No, we are winning and playing well. What's it like following Killie? Now that must be shite

Hero? Dave King? Not for me thanks. Unfortunately I can't do anything about him being in charge. I'd much prefer to have an angelic presence in the board room but I can't afford it just now.

We'll chat once you have 22 consecutive years of top flight football under your belt squire. :wave:

We'll chat once you have 22 consecutive years of top flight football under your belt squire. :wave:

I'd say wait till we play you next season but it isn't going to happen now. We'll pass like ships in the night, as we replace you in the top league. ?