Where You Watching Game ? - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where You Watching Game ?

Doric

I'm on a stag this weekend in Cardiff no idea where about exactly we're staying but I know the flight's @ stupid o'clock tomorrow morning.

Anybody have any suggestions for a decent pub to watch the game?

Owen glyndour(spelling)or the goat major gid pubs inaw

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suggestions bridge of Don. Don't know the part but I'm at AECC until 1730 Ish and I've just seen is a 1700 ko will never make it into town for 2nd half otherwise

Any suggestions bridge of Don. Don't know the part but I'm at AECC until 1730 Ish and I've just seen is a 1700 ko will never make it into town for 2nd half otherwise

http://www.theblackdogaberdeen.co.uk/ Your best bet for a real boozer close to AECC. 10 Minute quick march from AECC.

Personally Unfortanately I'll be watching it in hiding my Cabin onboard the Brent Delta :-(

I'm in need for a few suggestions for links to on-line sites as all my links from last season are either blocked or now 'require registration'.

first row sports, theres a lot of different addresses for it if you find a couple are blocked, they are all listed when googled

Edited by LewisEDI

Anyone know what the Park Bar at Kelvingrove is like for the games?

Never watched the fitba in the Park Bar but if you're looking for somewhere in that neck of the woods the Snaffle Bit just around the corner should have the game on and the Brass Monkey, a few minutes walk down Argyle St, almost certainly will.

Black dog is the closest. Decent boozer,or the brig inn just before the river don,again a decent place.

Just seen someone else say here too.

Head out of aecc,past McDonald's and turn right at the bank of Scotland to head up the hill.

You can't miss it,right across the road from shops.

Edited by dandydunn