Where You Watching Game ? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where You Watching Game ?

Doric

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The State Bar, Rhoderick Dhu, Horseshoe, The Raven, The Howling Wolf.

All 5 of those have a decent selection of beer on tap, at least 3 of them do ales plus stuff like Heverlee, St Mungo et and all have big screens.

Walkbout, like Campus is a shitehole.

Inn Deep. Great selection of beers, get to sit by the Kelvin (or under the arch if it's raining) and I get to take the dug with me. Usually a good atmosphere if Scotland game is on. If too busy I go across the road to The Crafty Pig - less decent but good for watching fitba also. A lot of folks I know happy to go to Coopers (in the vicinity) which is the same as The likes of Campus, Walkabout etc

Inn Deep. Great selection of beers, get to sit by the Kelvin (or under the arch if it's raining) and I get to take the dug with me. Usually a good atmosphere if Scotland game is on. If too busy I go across the road to The Crafty Pig - less decent but good for watching fitba also. A lot of folks I know happy to go to Coopers (in the vicinity) which is the same as The likes of Campus, Walkabout etc

Will you be there about 4 Yermaw ? I will be leaving College of Piping around 3 40 from Friday Veterans meeting and could have quick one there before heading to Bon accord. Never been to the inn deep before.

All 5 of those have a decent selection of beer on tap, at least 3 of them do ales plus stuff like Heverlee, St Mungo et and all have big screens.

Cheers, Horseshoe is a good shout

walkabout I agree is crap but is decent for watching a game. Then head elsewhere

Will you be there about 4 Yermaw ? I will be leaving College of Piping around 3 40 from Friday Veterans meeting and could have quick one there before heading to Bon accord. Never been to the inn deep before.

We are split between Inn Deep and Tennents. But if you have time to kill happy to meet you in there and if not staying I will trot back up to Tennents.

We are split between Inn Deep and Tennents. But if you have time to kill happy to meet you in there and if not staying I will trot back up to Tennents.

OK no worries. I will be in there around 3 45. Will get subway to Charing cross around 4 30 as meeting pal in Bon accord

Edited by Doric