Refugee Crisis - Page 23 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

Yes keep an eye on that crazy shit but turn a blind eye to mass sexual assaults, that sound aboot right

I've only opened this thread on this page. Let's see if i can deduce what Loon is talking about.

Deporting folk who aren't citizens back to their country of origin. Unless their life is in immediate danger i.e. we're pretending to bomb it.

I'd keep a watch out for this sort of crazy shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading about the abuse that women have received in Germany, and someone posted this video. Its from 2012, so obviously nothing to do with the current issues, but you just want to knock fck out of these people.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329

Now arseholes like him should be deported right away if he is an asylum seeker,pure scum

I was reading about the abuse that women have received in Germany, and someone posted this video. Its from 2012, so obviously nothing to do with the current issues, but you just want to knock fck out of these people.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329

The guy at the end says "that's some heavy stuff", not your womenz are belong to us (or whatever it was). Quite a different tone even if he:s laughing. He's laughing more out of shock I guess.

Anyway, not that I'm condoning it but you can find an equal number of videos with white Neds being dicks.

It's a cultural thing with black neds though - the thug culture that hip hop espouses is endemic and it's at the root of why most black communities are crime-ridden no go areas.

But hey ho, just keep letting in all the economic migrants in.

And when they inevitably do commit crime en masse, just go all social justice warrior and bang on about women's rights so someone shite nawbag ##### author can re-tweet about how great you are.

https://archive.is/FRv9m

Coerced mass migration I think that Irish writer described it as.

This Hungarian chap also says it is being organized and essentially used as an attack on Europe. Much like ISIS it is not what it seems to be.

Is it an authentic crisis or one that has been (at least partly) engineered as a way to destabilize European countries to perhaps make them more receptive a right wing racist 'solution' (Gladio with a twist) or worse actually cause internal conflict.

• 2 weeks later...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/europe-verge-collapse-soros-161420378.html

So Soros says Europe on verge of collapse due to Migrant crisis and only Merkel can save it by importing millions more people.

Which is funny because it is Soros that the Hungarian PM has accused of funding and organizing the crisis. He funded the production of this book apparently...

http://news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

The guy is total khunt, And he really really wants Europe over run with migrants. The question is why.

Read George for yourself here...

Here is his plan...

Here are the six components of a comprehensive plan.

First, the EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future. And, to do that, it must share the burden fairly – a principle that a qualified majority finally established at last Wednesday’s summit.

Adequate financing is critical. The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800) per asylum-seeker for each of the first two years to help cover housing, health care, and education costs – and to make accepting refugees more appealing to member states. It can raise these funds by issuing long-term bonds using its largely untapped AAA borrowing capacity, which will have the added benefit of providing a justified fiscal stimulus to the European economy.

It is equally important to allow both states and asylum-seekers to express their preferences, using the least possible coercion. Placing refugees where they want to go – and where they are wanted – is a sine qua non of success.

Second, the EU must lead the global effort to provide adequate funding to Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey to support the four million refugees currently living in those countries.

continues here...

http://www.project-syndicate.org/print/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09

The guy at the end says "that's some heavy stuff", not your womenz are belong to us (or whatever it was). Quite a different tone even if he:s laughing. He's laughing more out of shock I guess.

Anyway, not that I'm condoning it but you can find an equal number of videos with white Neds being dicks.

I can't believe you are making excuses for that !! "He's laughing out of shock " FFS Even when you have evidence in glorious technicolour you are making excuses . ####IN IDIOT !!

I spent some 30 years in Germany and never saw anything like the events in Koln on New years Eve. That said there were always issues with the Turks. Their attitude to Western women was abysmal, especially blondes . And that from Turks who had been born and brought up in the country. More than once I had to " offer guidance" to some turk who was getting a bit handy with my then wife.

I can't believe you are making excuses for that ###### !! "He's laughing out of shock " FFS Even when you have evidence in glorious technicolour you are making excuses . ####IN IDIOT !!

Welcome back MacTaz.

edit: I guess the refugee crisis was just too tempting for you...

Edited by thplinth

Welcome back MacTaz.

edit: I guess the refugee crisis was just too tempting for you...

the words I TOLD YOU SO seem somewhat tempting right now . Anybody with half a brain could have predicted stuff like this happening. There's been plenty of other incidents which haven't been reported in the press. The most shocking thing is actually not the fact that it happened but the fact that there was more outrage about the perpetrators being referred to as "of N.African/ Arab origin than what they actually did. That's pretty twisted by any standard.

the words I TOLD YOU SO seem somewhat tempting right now . Anybody with half a brain could have predicted stuff like this happening. There's been plenty of other incidents which haven't been reported in the press. The most shocking thing is actually not the fact that it happened but the fact that there was more outrage about the perpetrators being referred to as "of N.African/ Arab origin than what they actually did. That's pretty twisted by any standard.

Allow me to explain. This is because of the PC hierarchy of equality. As a white man you know all too well you are at the bottom of the hierarchy of PC equality, a real piece of shit in pretty much everyone else's eyes. (Especially women of course.) Well now much to their horror white women have woken up to the fact that they rank well below men of North African / Arab origin on the PC hierarchy of equality due to them being not white.

So the criminal becomes the victim and their crimes are swept under the carpet. Tough shit burds, welcome to our world.

To be fair how could anyone know removing two regimes and flooding the place with drugs and weapons would result in biblical levels of immigration.

There's been war and poverty since the dawn of time. Difference now is everyone had access to a TV so can see the whole world isn't like that and a smartphone with Google Maps to navigate

There's been war and poverty since the dawn of time. Difference now is everyone had access to a TV so can see the whole world isn't like that and a smartphone with Google Maps to navigate

Not sure what your point is. I never made a point about the age of poverty or war. I made a point about what is required for huge human migrations.