Refugee Crisis - Page 24 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

Allow me to explain. This is because of the PC hierarchy of equality. As a white man you know all too well you are at the bottom of the hierarchy of PC equality, a real piece of shit in pretty much everyone else's eyes. (Especially women of course.) Well now much to their horror white women have woken up to the fact that they rank well below men of North African / Arab origin on the PC hierarchy of equality due to them being not white.

So the criminal becomes the victim and their crimes are swept under the carpet. Tough shit burds, welcome to our world.

Indeed , I wonder how many of those women who were attacked were actually PC EVANGELISTS , AND HOW MANY STILL ARE ? I predicted back in 89 when the wall came down this kind of stuff would happen. Russians Former East Germans, Poles , Lithuanians, all the former Eastern Bloc countries saw the West as an easy target. I t all went downhill from there. Quite what Merkel was thinking in having an open door policy is beyond me it was always going to end in tears .

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed , I wonder how many of those women who were attacked were actually PC EVANGELISTS , AND HOW MANY STILL ARE ? I predicted back in 89 when the wall came down this kind of stuff would happen. Russians Former East Germans, Poles , Lithuanians, all the former Eastern Bloc countries saw the West as an easy target. I t all went downhill from there. Quite what Merkel was thinking in having an open door policy is beyond me it was always going to end in tears .

Personally I think she was trying,or still is,to do the right thing in helping thousands of displaced people.That it has backfired ,while not surprising considering human nature,makes me feel sorry for her.

Don't a lot of apocalyptic films start like this? With mass migrations? And mass overreactions from the general public.

MacTaz said this would happen in 89. Why did nobody listen? WHYYYY????

What exactly did you predict would happen with the Poles, Lithuanians etc?

Don't a lot of apocalyptic films start like this? With mass migrations? And mass overreactions from the general public.

It's fairly obvious that he predicted exactly what did happen. I'm also not sure what that is, though. But it sounds bad.

Edited by Orraloon

Did ye aye?

Personally I think she was trying,or still is,to do the right thing in helping thousands of displaced people.That it has backfired ,while not surprising considering human nature,makes me feel sorry for her.

No I suspect she knew precisely what she was doing . Lots more cheap labour. It must be obvious to anyone that you can't simply open your doors to millions of refugees without checking who they are and where they are from and expect it not to end in tears.

Did ye aye?

I did aye . I was there when the wall came down.I was there when they taxed us to pay for the re-building of the former East Germany , a tax that was supposed to be DM15 per month for a period of five years. When I moved back here in 2013 it was still being paid and was by that time 20 Euros (DM40) . As I predicted the standard of the East didn't come up to that of the West , the West went down in standards.

In the intervening years the influx of Albanians , Russians, Poles, and other Eastern Europeans has done nothing to help the German economy. Visit any GERMAN Arbeitsamt and you will meet 90% non Germans. All being supportd by an economy they not contributed to.

Oh for Gaia's sake, check your heteronormative white cis-privileges.

We can't in any way believe or tolerate the idea that cis-euro-integration by north-african economic migrants (pronounced "refugees") escaping the hell that WE have created through our unquenchable cis-normative euro-thirst can have negative repercussions.

We have to understand the new paradigm that white cis-gendered males have no authority or relevance in the trans-future in which we will all live.

Boys need to have vaginas; Girls need mastectomies and strap-ons made of meat.

Hail Hail the new future.

Islam is fine.

Sue Perkins is your new goddess.

No I suspect she knew precisely what she was doing . Lots more cheap labour. It must be obvious to anyone that you can't simply open your doors to millions of refugees without checking who they are and where they are from and expect it not to end in tears.

Is it not in the German constitution (after WWII) they are obliged to assist persecuted people?

well, i predicted it would happen in 1947 at the Partition of India and then again when the Shah of Iran was toppled in 1979. No one listen to me either. The fools.........

Edited by Return of Yermaw

There's been war and poverty since the dawn of time. Difference now is everyone had access to a TV so can see the whole world isn't like that and a smartphone with Google Maps to navigate

Thing is, in those days it took a wee bit of time to organise and get to the Holy Land, and again in those days we (the Christian Crusaders) just murdered, raped and pillaged.

Not air/missle/drone strikes can happen instantly and uploaded to the masses via CNN.

I think it was come to our country, work hard, pay taxes and do jobs that the locals didn't want to do anymore.

J

Australia, a country rammed packed with ecumenic migrants - ohh the irony...

You don't have a clue what you are on about.

Fortunately Australia doesn't just accept anyone who turns up in a shitey wee boat on Christmas island. They can right off.

Australia has an integrated society and most immigrants support the immigration policy of the government, so much so that both sides of the divide have similar policies.

The shops in the area next to me has turned into a right shithole since the housing of sundry afghans, iranians, iraqis, africans and other brew form filling experts.

They'd managed to keep the aborignals housed away from the area but this lot are as bad, even the bottle shop has security on the door during the day.

Most folk do get on with each other and I have no problem with anyone who has ended up here through the right channels and without the demands on the social security system, which i would rather be spent on australians and residents, not some pretend war victim from somalia.

There is also something quite hilarious seeing an aboriginal, high on petrol fumes, calling an african a black .

You don't have a ###### clue what you are on about.

Australia has an integrated society

They'd managed to keep the aborignals housed away from the area

Most folk do get on with each other and I have no problem with anyone who has ended up here through the right channels

There is also something quite hilarious seeing an aboriginal, high on petrol fumes, calling an african a black ######.

Now I know where the expression "###### white people" comes from lol.

EDIT: I;m assuming Aborignals (sic) arrived by the correct channels by living there for the better part of human history. Priceless shit here.

Edited by phart

Is it a coincidence that MacTaz appears back when it becomes socially acceptable to be openly racist :unsure:

what is racist about stating facts ?

Amazing a group of foreign nationals run riot in a host country abusing its women physically and sexually and verbally and yet there are those who are more concerned about the actual criminals being identified by their country of origin than the abuse and humiliation they heaped on their victims.

Given that the attacks were carried out on western women by men of N.African and others of Arab origin I would suggest the racists in this case are blatantly clear.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx-prJ-7_KAhWKthQKHXs5BMwQFgglMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspeisa.com%2Fmodules%2Farticles%2Findex.php%2Fitem.2374%2Fgerman-police-it-s-an-arab-rape-game-called-taharrush-and-now-it-has-come-to-europe.html&usg=AFQjCNFjoknaiZTjffuR5ueqLCXj1CJQRQ