Refugee Crisis - Page 27 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

You and your straw men again, again. You don't have a point, you never have had in almost all your arguments. Its usually all pish.

You cannot compare the two and I have to wonder why you would.

One the one hand you have a civilisation,whom came as fishermen and never really progressed any further than throwing boomerangs, throwing spears at invaders, and on the other is a modern progressive society.

Very few have time for the indigenous in Australia. But you wouldn't know that, sitting in linlithgow with your 16 button mouse.

This might sound like a daft question but you do realise that you are an immigrant don't you?

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia the modern progressive society? Mmmm not sure about that one. Seperate health care for aboriginal people in 2015 is hardly an example of a modern progressive society.

How dare they just turn up uninvited and expect to get access to the same health care system as white folks? Fukin spongers. They will be expecting to get white mans jobs and the same wages next.

How dare they just turn up uninvited and expect to get access to the same health care system as white folks? Fukin spongers. They will be expecting to get white mans jobs and the same wages next.

Did we get the same access to their health care system in a reciprocal deal?

Edited by thplinth

Did we get the same access to their health care system in a reciprocal deal?

Aye, loads of eucalyptus a tea tree "medicines" available, if you want them. Or if you would prefer their favorite "medicine" you could just nip down to the off licence. Nae need to go to Australia for that.

359 complaints relate to sexual offences, while 659 women were recorded as alleged victims, according to the list finally published by NRW state government.

It also revealed 126 claims of "rape by a group" and 47 allegations of "sexual assault by a group".

Yeah I am sure they all just imagined it.

359 complaints relate to sexual offences, while 659 women were recorded as alleged victims, according to the list finally published by NRW state government.

It also revealed 126 claims of "rape by a group" and 47 allegations of "sexual assault by a group".

Hoping that there can be some prosecutions, so set an example. CctV and mobile evidence along with forensics to make sure they have the right people then it's deportation back to their country of origin. That will be the only way to try and prevent future attacks.

It's such a shame for the genuine good refugees, as they will all be tard with a stigma

Yeah it defo happened, although the news prefer a snowstorm to a shitstorm.

Yeah it defo happened, although the news prefer a snowstorm to a shitstorm.

Or a no-storm. They tried to bury it completely it seems. Why did it take 5 days to get reported - something as widespread and horrific as this?

I would like to know if attacks happened during the period they were actively suppressing the story. Did women get attacked because they were not given warnings about what was happening in cities across Germany?

Why is no one really reporting on the fact it must have been organized and that the women were evidently targeted due to their race as much as their sexuality. Whatever racism folk think they see on here or on facebook or wherever does it equate to hunting white women in rape gangs? Where is the liberal outrage at that?

I can see the rise of right wing politics big time now, You can't help but wonder if that was the plan all along.

After you mentioned Sowell on the Trump thread I saw an interview listed on another site and got curious.

I ended up watching a few hours of him yesterday. What clever clever dude. Really fascinating.

What is that quote from Stewart Lee about Empiricism being the enemy of idiots everywhere.

After you mentioned Sowell on the Trump thread I saw an interview listed on another site and got curious.

I ended up watching a few hours of him yesterday. What clever clever dude. Really fascinating.

What is that quote from Stewart Lee about Empiricism being the enemy of idiots everywhere.

Aye I've watched hundreds of hours of him as well. Top class academic, very interesting insight into the "FACTS" (like real ones not estimates) of affirmative action etc.

The guy, who's documentary i gave you the password to watch, cites him a lot in his other work. Watch some of his debates, he totally ####s folk up in them.

Right got to take my gran shopping, will drop you some links later. :ok:

I think that is the biggest problem. The genuine refugees will be tarnished because of what the migrants do and then it will be played up by the right wing. I do think there is going to be a lot more trouble come from right wing groups targeting anyone from a minority background. For once I think the government got it right in only taking folk from the refugee camps where there is a far higher chance that they are genuine refugees

Or a no-storm. They tried to bury it completely it seems. Why did it take 5 days to get reported - something as widespread and horrific as this?

I would like to know if attacks happened during the period they were actively suppressing the story. Did women get attacked because they were not given warnings about what was happening in cities across Germany?

Why is no one really reporting on the fact it must have been organized and that the women were evidently targeted due to their race as much as their sexuality. Whatever racism folk think they see on here or on facebook or wherever does it equate to hunting white women in rape gangs? Where is the liberal outrage at that?

I can see the rise of right wing politics big time now, You can't help but wonder if that was the plan all along.

And that's the real problem . Everybody is so busy tip toeing around the fact that it was migrants/refugees/ asylum seekers who carried out these attacks they have completely ignored the fact that women have been verbally physically and sexually abused by them. It s a sad state of affairs when more consideration is given to how we refer to the perpetrators than what they did. Next month is Karnival in Germany and curiously enough the center of these celebrations is in fact Koln. I just wonder if the NYE attack wasn't just a recce for a much bigger scale attack during Karnival. The Thursday before Ossensamstag the day they hold the Karnivalumzug or parade, is what is known as Weiberfastnacht where the "women wield the power" usually involves much cutting off of ties and shoe laces of unsuspecting males . Perhaps the ladies might care to snip off a few other dangly bits this time .............I wonder how the liberal loonies would react to that ? " "Vicious western women mutiliate innocent migrants trying to rape them"

Hmmm so you believe in strange being who lives in the sky and wears a dress .......... there goes your credibility !

You're mental.

Theres more chance of Nessie than there is of God, but none of changes the FACT that youre a loopy right win lunatic.

And that's the real problem . Everybody is so busy tip toeing around the fact that it was migrants/refugees/ asylum seekers who carried out these attacks they have completely ignored the fact that women have been verbally physically and sexually abused by them. It s a sad state of affairs when more consideration is given to how we refer to the perpetrators than what they did. Next month is Karnival in Germany and curiously enough the center of these celebrations is in fact Koln. I just wonder if the NYE attack wasn't just a recce for a much bigger scale attack during Karnival. The Thursday before Ossensamstag the day they hold the Karnivalumzug or parade, is what is known as Weiberfastnacht where the "women wield the power" usually involves much cutting off of ties and shoe laces of unsuspecting males . Perhaps the ladies might care to snip off a few other dangly bits this time .............I wonder how the liberal loonies would react to that ? " "Vicious western women mutiliate innocent migrants trying to rape them"

Everybody? Everybody? Do you not think that is a wee bit of an exaggeration? I think you might struggle to find "anybody" never mind "everybody". I think that most folk who have any interest in this, know that women were attacked. Have you met anybody who is trying to deny it?