Can't Concentrate At Work! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can't Concentrate At Work!

macy37

Racked with nerves.

I was finishing at 4pm but hell I can't see the point in my being here past 1pm!!

I've been vocal about my feelings that we will struggle tonight but this morning I have a new found feeling of hope and belief.

I would have been in Georgia but for my wife being due now so I am gutted I am not sampling the country and the occasion but I also badly need a drink to calm me. :blink:

Come on Scotland, for a change don't let us down. :ok:

My boss will give me the incentive to get away at 4pm (instead of 5pm) I am DETERMINED to win it by hook or by crook!

I managed to get an early finish sorted - I hope that you win your early finish mate! I am not nervous (yet). I am strangely confident, although I think come 5pm that may change.

Like wise finish at four over here in Ellesmere Port then it's the M56 back to Stockport, throw on my Scotland top and settle down to watch the game. Nrevous but optimistic 2-0 to us!!

Like wise finish at four over here in Ellesmere Port then it's the M56 back to Stockport, throw on my Scotland top and settle down to watch the game. Nrevous but optimistic 2-0 to us!!

Good thing about working from home.... Scotland top is on now.