Match Thread - Georgia (A) - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Thread - Georgia (A)

Clyde1998

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old shit

it up against push like Georgia and leave us needing a result against one of the best in the world. Nothing has really changed, it's just taken us longer to realise it.

Some of our players didn't even look interested tonight.

Sickening. Maybe i'm just being irrational right now but i think Strachan got his subs wrong tonight. Robbo had to stay on and Griffiths should've been on much much earlier

Strachan got his team selection wrong. Fletcher should've been on the bench instead of Griffiths.

James Forrest added an intensity that frankly was non existent before. Slag him all you want but he won free kicks and corners through running that no one else did. Anya non existent, maloney non existent, brown Morrison naismith non existent. Hutton rotten. Embarassing performance. Didn't look like they wanted a win atall. Fans spent 600/700 quid to go there for that? If people honestly think griffiths is the answer then I don't know. Fletcher isn't perfect but he was far from the problem tonight.

James Forrest added an intensity that frankly was non existent before. Slag him all you want but he won free kicks and corners through running that no one else did. Anya non existent, maloney non existent, brown Morrison naismith non existent. Hutton rotten. Embarassing performance. Didn't look like they wanted a win atall. Fans spent 600/700 quid to go there for that? If people honestly think griffiths is the answer then I don't know. Fletcher isn't perfect but he was far from the problem tonight.

Hard to argue with any if that. I'm certainly not Forrests biggest fan. In fact, he's sh1t, but looked like one of our best players tonight.

Sickening. Maybe i'm just being irrational right now but i think Strachan got his subs wrong tonight. Robbo had to stay on and Griffiths should've been on much much earlier

Robertson change made no sense, but Griffiths will never be an international footballer.

I've no idea how Forrest is anywhere near the squad.

I particularly liked the bit when Forrest ran the bloody ball out of play like a 4 year old boy, he wasn't the worst but he was pish

Edited by vanderark14

Gutless. Not one person willing to take responsibility in that game, no one willing to try and take on a man, played at pedestrian pace to start, no urgency whatsoever and could never change the attitude when went behind.

We have went from being in with a good chance of automatic qualification to play offs hanging by a thread. Will start the last 2 games 4 points behind Ireland. They have 2 hard games but the chances of us taking anything from Poland slim based on that performance.