Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Northern Ireland On The Brink Of Qualification

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was asking about fans. doesn't bother me they are all Irish to me anyway.

So was I..... also pointed out the players and management.

I'm stunned you asked!..... then as an after thought say.... doesn't bother me, they're all Irish anyway!

Strange question for someone who doesn't care!

Seriously, Na h-airds.

Why don't they change the anthem?

Wales and Scotland have anthems. I know there's a campaign, but how serious is it?

Yet you moan about catholic or republican players choosing Ireland? Yet, still go with GSTQ.

Totally agree..... we need to change it to Danny Boy or something new..... GSTQ is a dirge, imo......

I do moan about some of our players choosing the ROI over NI, but I think most football fans like a moan, while its all legal and above board, it also puts us at a disadvantage that other countries don't face!

The FAI don't reach out to protestant players in their recruitment drive in NI.... IFA take from both communities regardless of religion. Which shows the IFA is all inclusive!

Totally agree..... we need to change it to Danny Boy or something new..... GSTQ is a dirge, imo......

I do moan about some of our players choosing the ROI over NI, but I think most football fans like a moan, while its all legal and above board, it also puts us at a disadvantage that other countries don't face!

The FAI don't reach out to protestant players in their recruitment drive in NI.... IFA take from both communities regardless of religion. Which shows the IFA is all inclusive!

I would suggest you educate yourself on eligibility issues Danny Collins articles would be a good starting point

As to the majority of Catholic ? Not a chance a third maybe

I would suggest you educate yourself on eligibility issues Danny Collins articles would be a good starting point

As to the majority of Catholic ? Not a chance a third maybe

Dogs in the street know it.....

A third of Catholics? .... don't make me laugh!.... maybe down your neck of the woods, but not the country as a whole!