Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station

TartanTokyo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the mods can close to thread as is pretty pointless to be honest. Those that know me have kindly said their piece. Those that don't I suppose have every right to see it one way or another. Wish it hadn't happened and wish I hadn't bothered letting off steam on here although having ventured off to find a taxi I was still pretty pissed off at the thought of missing the start of he game due to some narrow minded arseholes.

Rant(s) over,

What makes you think I need help, me not wanting Scotland fans assaulted or me not wanting folk bragging about assaulting Scotland fans?

Your making a James Hunt of yerself pal so give it up. Russell the original poster has been around for years and those of us who know him know he is a very suttle guy who wouldn't resort to lamping someone unless it was needed. You on the other hand fall into what i now call the "Jock Strap" category. An irritating wee who thinks he knows it all but really knows feck all.

In 25 years flowing Scotland I've never thrown a punch. Until tonight. I stood in the queue at Central, letting my mates go to the toilet in a restaurant rather than pissing in the street. When they returned I had a laugh with the boys around me saying they should tell them to get to the back, some took it too seriously, far too seriously and when hands got put on my mates then I didn't hesitate defending them. This led to a half hour chat with the police who could see I did nothing wrong.

I hope the s that were involved in this ended up missing kick off. Scumbags!

4C6C9B17-B672-4B62-BD36-3562BBDBA0A5_zps

Your making a James Hunt of yerself pal so give it up. Russell the original poster has been around for years and those of us who know him know he is a very suttle guy who wouldn't resort to lamping someone unless it was needed. You on the other hand fall into what i now call the "Jock Strap" category. An irritating wee who thinks he knows it all but really knows feck all.

And you sound like a bit of a moron. That's not just based on your spelling and grammar btw

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Internet Hardman alert.

Stand back, he's loose on the keyboard :P

TartanTokyo, on 07 Sept 2015 - 7:07 PM, said:

In 25 years flowing Scotland I've never thrown a punch. Until tonight. I stood in the queue at Central, letting my mates go to the toilet in a restaurant rather than pissing in the street. When they returned I had a laugh with the boys around me saying they should tell them to get to the back, some took it too seriously, far too seriously and when hands got put on my mates then I didn't hesitate defending them. This led to a half hour chat with the police who could see I did nothing wrong.

I hope the s that were involved in this ended up missing kick off. Scumbags!

Your mates shouldn't have been leaving the queue to go to the toilet (how did the restaurant feel, incidentally, about folk coming in to pee and disturbing their paying customers?) and expect to get back in their place. If i was behind you in the queue i'd have been right pissed off and both their behaviour and yours.

I wouldn't have hit anyone but i'd be rightly raging at waiting in the queue while others skipped in front.

Ah so it was you.

Why not tell the actual truth?

Your mate called the lassie who questioned him why he skipped the queue a fat cow and then you proceeded to punch the guy who was defending his wife.

Wrong situation I think. My mates were surprised to be given a hard time. One of them stayed quiet and of the other said anything like that then he was wrong I agree. However, what went from a bit of intended banter (albeit mis-guided on my part) turned into over the top jostling by a few guys who started shoving and screaming abuse in my face. Too close for comfort as far as I was concerned which led to me raising my hand to keep whoever it was back. Agreed, wrong thing to do on my part but I stand by the fact that I was provoked as was a totally needless response by a few people, especially when I let those around me know that I was in the queue while friends were in the toilet. I think most reasonable people wouldn't have an issue with that.

TartanTokyo, on 08 Sept 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

I think most reasonable people wouldn't have an issue with that.

Most reasonable people wouldn't have had an issue with folk jumping the queue, just because they were mates with someone in the queue? I think you're talking pish there.

I said "reasonable" people. We traveled together and arrived at the station together. Common sense for me to join the queue and wait for them. I explained this to those next to me. Not, as you suggest, they happened to spot me and jump in.

Can see why people reading this are having a laugh so not sure why I am even explaining this. Been a few years since I have taken your bait on here.

Most reasonable people wouldn't have had an issue with folk jumping the queue, just because they were mates with someone in the queue? I think you're talking pish there.

exactly, I think everyone's seen a rammy in a queue before with people skipping. "im with my mates" doesn't wash. you leave, get to the back.