Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station

TartanTokyo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone pulls out like that on me (assuming neither of us in danger or just avoided a head on as a result) I don't mind as long as I get a wee wave. If however someone pulls out and then doesn't acknowledge it I give a little toot. This is more often than not completely ignored but on occasion is met with hulk like rage from the perpetrator.........

Last weekend, I saw a woman cause a 3 car pile up, then just carry on, apparently oblivious, park her car and walk into the shop.

:lol:

She was closely pursued into the shop by the meat in the car sandwich she caused who looked pretty angry!!

A lot of people seem to be constantly simmering away at just below raging and ready to explode at the slightest thing!

I did not know, you had ever met me before.

I accidentally pulled out in front of someone yesterday, immediately put up an apologetic hand, but the guy was tooting, waving, frothing at the mouth.

And if you do that to me again, I will p*sh in your fuel tank, and tell your weans they are adopted.

As I see it if your mate keeps your place in the queue I have no worry about one person joining back at that same point. I mean come on one person is not preventing you (a place behind in the queue) getting on the same train. Hell that type of queueing etiquette exists anywhere. How many times are you queuing at check-outs then one person in front (in a couple) nips away to get something they've forgot and rush away and bring it back to put in their basket. You don't get all aeriated and tell that person to get to the back of the queue - certainly not. Seems like this was a case of those getting all precious were on alcohol overload mode.

However if it's you and then say five of your mates turn up and expect to cut then, we got a problem!

J

Never mind some dickheads in a queue outside Central Station, who the feck thought it was alright to shove his empty chip poke into my hedge last night. I've lived in Kings Park for over twenty years and the absolute horror of this is so much to bear I'm considering moving away from the Hampden area; I'm sure people at Parkhead and Ibrox don't have to put up with this disrespectful nonsense.

Never mind some dickheads in a queue outside Central Station, who the feck thought it was alright to shove his empty chip poke into my hedge last night. I've lived in Kings Park for over twenty years and the absolute horror of this is so much to bear I'm considering moving away from the Hampden area; I'm sure people at Parkhead and Ibrox don't have to put up with this disrespectful nonsense.

Cmon I'm sure you've woke up to worse in your hedge morning after a Scotland game ;)

I'm guessing that you haven't yet found the wee deposit left nestled at the bottom of the hedge. Sorry but i was desperate. The slugs and snails will scoff it up eventually if you just leave it. I did wonder what happened to my chips right enough.

Aye but at least there's always been some buckfast left in the bottle, although there was that one time it tasted funny; the chip bag was empty! Now going out to look a little closer at the bottom of the hedge.

You can also narrow down the culprit's origins by whether it had salt or sauce on it.

Only need to wash your hand if you pee on them.

What if you breach the toilet papers hull during a wipage issue, surely you need to wash your hands then?

Or indeed after any bottom hole clear up for that matter.