Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station

TartanTokyo

In 25 years flowing Scotland I've never thrown a punch. Until tonight. I stood in the queue at Central, letting my mates go to the toilet in a restaurant rather than pissing in the street. When they returned I had a laugh with the boys around me saying they should tell them to get to the back, some took it too seriously, far too seriously and when hands got put on my mates then I didn't hesitate defending them. This led to a half hour chat with the police who could see I did nothing wrong.

I hope the s that were involved in this ended up missing kick off. Scumbags!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't leave the queue. I waited patiently in it for plenty of time while fiends went to the toilet. Most of the guys around me bought into winding them up when they returned. Just a few fannies who got shirty. Absolutely no need to start swinging punches bit glad I clocked one of them. Totally deserved it.

I didn't leave the queue. I waited patiently in it for plenty of time while fiends went to the toilet. Most of the guys around me bought into winding them up when they returned. Just a few fannies who got shirty. Absolutely no need to start swinging punches bit glad I clocked one of them. Totally deserved it.

In 25 years flowing Scotland I've never thrown a punch. Until tonight. I stood in the queue at Central, letting my mates go to the toilet in a restaurant rather than pissing in the street. When they returned I had a laugh with the boys around me saying they should tell them to get to the back, some took it too seriously, far too seriously and when hands got put on my mates then I didn't hesitate defending them. This led to a half hour chat with the police who could see I did nothing wrong.

Then straight on to the internet to bore everyone with your story. They should have booted your melt in ya pussy.

Then straight on to the internet to bore everyone with your story. They should have booted your melt in ya pussy.

If it was so boring then why fxcking bother replying? I posted because for the first time following I felt the need to resort to violence defending my friends. Not proud of it but even less proud that it was my fellow supporters that provoked me.

If it was so boring then why fxcking bother replying? I posted because for the first time following I felt the need to resort to violence defending my friends. Not proud of it but even less proud that it was my fellow supporters that provoked me.

You clearly are proud of it otherwise you wouldn't be telling s ya weapon :lol:

Cheers Kumnio.

I'm not a hard man and would never profess to be. To be fair, my op doesn't read too well. Was just so pissed off with what happened. Absolutely no need for some folk to react the way they did and, other than the match, put a real downer on what had been a great day catching up with friends.

And if I had assaulted anyone then the police would have had something g to say about it. How many fellow fans gets hands on with people for no reason. As I said, I did what I did defending a friend when a couple of s set on me and them for no reason.

Did you connect?

Aye there's always some fannies gaun about.

Me n ma mates were standing in the queue in Central station n these fannies tried to push in to the queue in front of us.

They were reekin of pish and we'd been queuing for about 15 minutes in an orderly fashion

One of them wis gaun "that's ma mate" and trying to get by us n gettin aw wide n that so we pushed them back n telt them to go to the back of the queue n then this auld khunt fae ootay nowhere comes steaming in n smacks ma wee mate who wis just minding his ain business square in the pus.

Last i seen was the boy getting huckled by the polis.

Thankfully we made it to the game on time

What makes you think I need help, me not wanting Scotland fans assaulted or me not wanting folk bragging about assaulting Scotland fans?

Read the opening post.

There are laws that allow preemptive strikes prior to sustaining personal assault.

This is accurate if the facts of the OP are correct but I have no reason to believe they are not. Considering I have been in company with the man on tour, I feel my opinion and facts are valid.