Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember the last time I missed a competitive home game. Probably about 1997.

I'm not going to the Georgia game.

I can afford it but I'm not being taken for a mug by the SFA. £75 for a Wales season ticket. £250 for a Scotland one. And their supporters club joining fee is cheaper.

I can't remember the last time I missed a competitive home game. Probably about 1997.

I can afford it but I'm not being taken for a mug by the SFA. £75 for a Wales season ticket. £250 for a Scotland one. And their supporters club joining fee is cheaper.

I'd pay £250 not to have to watch Wales.

Everyone should attend the qualifiers as the tram have a real chance here, and there should be a mass boycott of the England game

But if I go to watch a tram,I'll probably be in Edinburgh,so will miss the games in glasgow.

You're sending mixed signals here and confusing me.

I'm not paying that money for a season ticket then going to another city trainspotting.

Edited by dandydunn

£75 quid on its way too you see ya

I'd love to go, but my Team have a game at 3pm that day. Wish it had been changed to an earlier KO, so I could go to both games. Can't believe the SPFL and the SFA aren't supporting each other

Yip, mine are playing at 3.00pm too.

5.00pm to suit the TV, but not the fans. Much the same as in Dortmund...8.45pm on a Sunday night - result, 10,000 short of capacity for Germany's first competitive game as World Champs.

If or when we get a Yes vote this game will sell out.

If it's a NAW it won't.

I also think the appetite for the England "freindly" in November will be massively influenced by this weeks referendumreferendum.

FOS after a yes will be worth the entrance fee alone.

Edited by Robroysboy

Dumbarton have said in strong terms that they will not move their fixture on that date ie they do not give a hoot about fans who have bought expensive tickets and don't care about Scottish Footballs' national team.

Its becoming extremely difficult to support Scottish football

There should be no games on the day of a scotland game at home.What i cant understand is why was there no games when we played in germany as that game was on a sunday.So they could have had a full fixture list on the saturday before the fixture.Then when there is a scotland home game the muppets running our game decide to have a full fixture list on the day of the game.I know its a 5pm k.o but fans are now having to make a decision if their club doesnt change to a friday or a sunday.Its a shambles AGAIN.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

.What i cant understand is why was there no games when we played in germany as that game was on a sunday.So they could have had a full fixture list on the saturday before the fixture.Then when there is a scotland home game the muppets running our game decide to have a full fixture list on the day of the game.I know its a 5pm k.o but fans are now having to make a decision if their club doesnt change to a friday or a sunday.Its a shambles AGAIN.

You couldn't make it up.

If or when we get a Yes vote this game will sell out.

If it's a NAW it won't.

I also think the appetite for the England "freindly" in November will be massively influenced by this weeks referendumreferendum.

FOS after a yes will be worth the entrance fee alone.

Id be surprised if the referendum influences anyone's decision to go to the Georgia game.