Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be surprised if the referendum influences anyone's decision to go to the Georgia game.

If its a YES on friday morning, the SFA could sell ibrox out twice.

The YES campaign is linked to the tartan army and vice versa.

You can debate whether that is right or wrong to mix sport and politics but they are stronglyinfluenced by each other.

If its a YES on friday morning, the SFA could sell ibrox out twice.

The YES campaign is linked to the tartan army and vice versa.

You can debate whether that is right or wrong to mix sport and politics but they are stronglyinfluenced by each other.

Just bought 4 online. If it is YES tomorrow tickets will be like gold dust. If a No not sure I will even go!

We have to get behind the team, think back 2 weeks ago to Germany and the backing we gave them, we are all hurting but we have to go on and look forward. Last thing I want is all they loyalist c#nts laughing at us as we sulk away and disappear into oblivion. This is our f##in country

We have to get behind the team, think back 2 weeks ago to Germany and the backing we gave them, we are all hurting but we have to go on and look forward. Last thing I want is all they loyalist c#nts laughing at us as we sulk away and disappear into oblivion. This is our f##in country

EVERYBODY it's time for 'Team Scotland' now . . . we're going intae a must win game here and the time for devisivness is over . . . well l'm tired of it anyway.

I am getting a little fed up with people saying "We did not vote for independence, therefore I have little/no interest in supporting Scotland".

What exactly has changed? We were part of the UK - and still are (for now). But we can still take great pride in supporting Scotland. also all this guff about how can we sing/I won't be singing the Flower of Scotland again! I will be, as I am still a proud Scot, and I believe that we will still rise and be a nation again!

I am as disappointed as most of us that it went no, but this should unite us further and we should get right behind the team.

Saying all that I think that the pricing will have more of an impact than the referendum on the attendance.

I am getting a little fed up with people saying "We did not vote for independence, therefore I have little/no interest in supporting Scotland".

What exactly has changed? We were part of the UK - and still are (for now). But we can still take great pride in supporting Scotland. also all this guff about how can we sing/I won't be singing the Flower of Scotland again! I will be, as I am still a proud Scot, and I believe that we will still rise and be a nation again!

I am as disappointed as most of us that it went no, but this should unite us further and we should get right behind the team.

Saying all that I think that the pricing will have more of an impact than the referendum on the attendance.

The pricing combined with the no result means that i would be astounded if this game sold out.

If it doesnt shame on you $FA, what a wasted chance to give gordon snd the players a full house of supporters.

The SFA really are clueless. If they had done some market research they would have realised that a sell out would have all but been guaranteed @ £10 less per ticket! We could then have been playing in front of a full house and they would have made as much money in sales revenue:

£42 * 40,000 (opstimistic I know) = £1.68million

£32 * 51,000 = £1.632million

With more chance of selling mechandise, etc at the game also.

*** I know not all tickets are the same price, but the difference would be minimal ***

The SFA dampened the enthusiasm in the Scotland support long before this group started. Although I am going with a few of my mates, I know of at least 4 that ALWAYS go to home games that will not be in attendance - and that for me is criminal and lies solely at the blame of our wonderful leaders at the SFA!

** Edited due to typo ***

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru