Hampden To Glasgow Airport - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden To Glasgow Airport

castle douglas mcfc

Can anyone tell me how far it is to the airport from Hampden and how much in a taxi or are we better going into the city centre and getting a taxi from there ,cheers in advance.

I can recommend the shuttle bus from just outside glasgow central, waterloo street. £6 pounds single fare, busses every 15 mins.

Used it on way out to tiblisi. It is well sign-posted leaving the station.

Can anyone tell me how far it is to the airport from Hampden and how much in a taxi or are we better going into the city centre and getting a taxi from there ,cheers in advance.

I`d walk over towards Queen`s Park/Shawlands/Crossmyloof direction and get a taxi there. About 15-20 mins to the airport from there. Cheaper booking one ahead. I usually use Southside Taxis 0141 883 3333. Costs about £13 (more if you get black cab).

Edited by Deedee

cheers mate peace of mind knowing that it runs whole night.

If more than one of you arranging a private hire to pick you up would probably work out cheaper - I live just south of Hampden and the fare to the airport is only £13.50 (Network - their app is pretty good for booking) - if you go into the city centre first I'd imagine it'll even be slightly cheaper (although getting a cab after major events at Hampden can be a bit of a nightmare as supply exceeds demand).

Shuttle bus looks good. 2 of us have night booked in travelodge at the airport for a few hours kip then flight to Luton at 7am, spend 9 hours at Luton before our flight to Faro.

If you get the bus at waterloo st, the next stop is the airport. Takes 15 -20 mins max. You can get an open return ticket if required.

no34 from bus stop along from florida park then 9 or 38n mgills at pasley road west across morrsions then of paisley cross phone local taxi 0141 886 6666 to airport u be £5 from paisley cross.

75 from hampden at akeinhead road side ie east stand end get of hope street walkl along wateloo street come to bus stop for 500 to glasgow airport that other way