Next Motherwell Manager - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next Motherwell Manager

Craigan will get a chance to show what he can do in a caretaker position obviously but Billy Davies' name seems to be cropping up a lot.

One thing is for sure we should stay the feck away from managers with League of Ireland experience when considering the next appointment.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craigan will get a chance to show what he can do in a caretaker position obviously but Billy Davies' name seems to be cropping up a lot.

One thing is for sure we should stay the feck away from managers with League of Ireland experience when considering the next appointment.

Why? It worked for us.

Why? It worked for us.

I can understand a supporter of what is basically a Championship club plodding away around mid table in the Premier seeing it as success but we're talking about the Mighty Well here for goodness sake. We are used to European challenges and regularly destroying the likes of Aberdeen home and away...now if you'll excuse me I must return to my therapist.

Ideally just someone who will do what they've said they are going to do instead of firing out management cliche's every interview.

sake.

You'll just have to imagine that picture of a tanned Jimmy Calderwood.

Edited by deecie

The `Well were only on their 3rd manager when I started following them, can anybody beat that ? with any team ?

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/motherwell

Well thats 1 less than Rangers 2012

Hegarty and Hold would be a good choice but I hope they stat at Montrose.

Edited by peever1745