Kidney Stones - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Had them twice, first time they passed naturally. The second time not so lucky, had to get them removed surgically. I knew they went in throughly your side to grab the ####ers but nobody told me they put something up through your Japs eye to push them toward the " grabber ". For a couple of days going for a pee felt like pissing broken glass.

:wtf:

Twice in the hospital with these nasty wee buggers.

Collapsed in front of my mate in a pub ordering the 1st pint. He thought I was taking the piss and left me writhing on the ground with pain I cannot even begin to describe !

A wee while later, he gets the point and an ambulance duly delivered me where after 2 doses of morphine, the pain eased a wee bit.

4 days and things probed, poked, jabbed, tugged, pulled and every other bloody way of belittling a man, the wee buggers were gone.

Went back to work and an hour in, same bloody thing again ! Same outcome but 8 years on, never had to go back.

If you could put these wee things into your worst enemy, it would easily beat any form of torture capable of being issued ! :yikes3:

I'm enjoying reliving the pain with this thread (not), Can also remember from my time the fact that i was not able to shite for around 3 weeks and was given twice a day a soloution that can only be decribed as licking the sweat of a marathon runners backside it was disgusting! When i eventually went i weight at least a stone and half lighter with hoop like a burst orange! ouch!

I'm enjoying reliving the pain with this thread (not), Can also remember from my time the fact that i was not able to shite for around 3 weeks and was given twice a day a soloution that can only be decribed as licking the sweat of a marathon runners backside it was disgusting! When i eventually went i weight at least a stone and half lighter with hoop like a burst orange! ouch!

a ken it's no funny but hud tae laugh wae your description o your erse

Just reluctantly came back on here after reading the first few story's to ask is it safe to fly with kidney stones??

Ive been signed off work by the doctor after taking a bad reaction to the tablets they gave me and still occasionally pishing blood so is that basically him saying your not fit to fly?? Should I expect to pay a fortune in travel insurance??

I'll get round to reading the full thread when I get rid of the things

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Collapsed checking out of my hotel in Cairo in Sept 2003. Bundled into a cab and off to a hospital felt like I had been shot. £9 later and correct diagnosis I was taking painkillers every hour so I could slip onto the plane to fly home . ( this all happened between 5pm and 1 am flight ). Collected by wife and straight to hospital upon landing .....the next 3 months of tests and nothing to see but still on pain killers !!!! Had to stay off the drink and that included the 6-0 game in Amsterdam.

Anyway final solution - week before Christmas hammered at works do on the Friday , hammered on night out on the Saturday - Sunday I pished red salt grains all day ....Monday I was better!!!

So my advice is get blootered and pish a lot !

Collapsed checking out of my hotel in Cairo in Sept 2003. Bundled into a cab and off to a hospital felt like I had been shot. £9 later and correct diagnosis I was taking painkillers every hour so I could slip onto the plane to fly home . ( this all happened between 5pm and 1 am flight ). Collected by wife and straight to hospital upon landing .....the next 3 months of tests and nothing to see but still on pain killers !!!! Had to stay off the drink and that included the 6-0 game in Amsterdam.

Anyway final solution - week before Christmas hammered at works do on the Friday , hammered on night out on the Saturday - Sunday I pished red salt grains all day ....Monday I was better!!!

So my advice is get blootered and pish a lot !

That sounds good enough to me