World Champios Elect V Wales - Page 3 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Champios Elect V Wales

Brassrubber

we can take Wales, they are losing about 2 good players a game just now... so thats cool, who will we get in the Semis? LOL

If we win our group we will avoid the All Blacks in the semi. Save them for the final. :lol:

But being more realistic I will settle for a win over Samoa a week on Saturday. I can't see us beating RSA.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can take Wales, they are losing about 2 good players a game just now... so thats cool, who will we get in the Semis? LOL

Well I'd sooner take on Wales at twickenham than England. They got the hoodoo over us there. Can just about remember our last win there, many won't!

If England get knocked out tomorrow ..the public and media will take the biggest cream puff in history.

that would be great game finishes England lose back tae the studio and inverdicks legs dangling in front o the screen carlsberg don't dae Saturday nights....

If England get knocked out tomorrow ..the public and media will take the biggest cream puff in history.

They already seem to be. News at Ten earlier "England are not the only home nation needing a win to stay in the tournament as Scotland are playing South Africa" :wtf:

England will win tomorrow and the Australia will beat Wales. Wales will go out.

I fear that might be true. Lots of colleagues at work saying how bad it would be for the tournament if the host nation went out, don't really see it myself. Same colleagues whinging about seedlings, funny can't remember them saying too much at the time of the draw.

The English psyche is way different from ours. Haven't heard a single pundit contemplate an England defeat .

As is the Aussies. My Brother is out in Sydney at the moment and nobody out there can see anything but an Australia win.

J