England V Australia - Page 4 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England V Australia

northernscum

Strange, both Quarter finals involving teams from their group being at Twickenham. That's also for our group though. I Couldn't find tickets for either (on the off chance we made it) now thousands available for both. Looking at getting some since I live a 15 minute walk away and it's looking like we'll be there on the Sunday..

There`s been tickets for the quarter finals been on sale since before england got knocked out. I got one on the off chance we came second in the group. I check the site quite often and they have been coming on sale every few days.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting integrity. That's why ! There may be nothing technically wrong with it but it isn't right!

Everything set out for them and they get humiliated. Brilliant. Now they are on the outside of their own party looking in.

So if the SFA had actually got their collective act together and we hosted the European Championships we shouldn't be allowed to play at Hampden?

Hampden View is not wrong on all counts................what part of ENGLAND WERE HUMILIATED is wrong?

Since 1966 when England pockled it to play all their games at Wembley it has been a talking point. Scotland playing every game at Hampden would not be in keeping with sporting integrity. Other countries don't do it at World Cups, etc

I have no issue's with England playing there games at Twickenham [that backfired by losing 2 out of 3] - The thing that gets me is that they were the only team having a minimum of 7 days between there matches.

Anyway all the planning went out the window, so feck them !

Poor Japan, South Africa on the Saturday then us on the Wednesday. 4 days recovery. No wonder 2nd tier nations are raging, they cannot recover before the next game is upon them.

There should be a computer allocated fixture set, (like there is for France 16) we already know what games will be in what stadiums, we just need to know what teams now. (Please be Scotland).

J