Quick Poll - Ritchie Or Forrest - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Quick Poll - Ritchie Or Forrest

ScotlandFanMuir

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ritchie everyday of the week but I would be more concerned playing maloney wide would much prefer seeing him behind the striker.

A very Scottish problem.

We have Ritchie, Morrison (suspended), Naismith and Maloney as you say capable of playing that number 10 role.

Unfortunately it seems that's a position we never truly fill, we push some of our more create players out wide - hence they never bring their true club form to International level.

I wouldn't start with either but if if it was a straight choice it would be Ritchie.

Forrest wouldn't even be in the squad if it was up to me. Just don't rate the lad. He doesn't even hold down a starting spot for the Tims in the SPL and he is sometimes starting games for the national team. Mental IMO.

Edited by Angus_Young

I wouldn't start with either but if if it was a straight choice it would be Ritchie.

Forrest wouldn't even be in the squad if it was up to me. Just don't rate the lad. He doesn't even hold down a starting spot for the Tims in the SPL and he is sometimes starting games for the national team. Mental IMO.

You are talking rubbish. Forrest starts when it counts.