Flares? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flares?

macy37

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have extremely different experience then.

It`s like with alcohol. You need to know how and when to use it.

No we don't.

Flares are banned for a reason.

I suggest a 6 point deduction for failing to comply with the rules.

yer wish

what it is with Scottish teams wanting to win games off the pitch? :D

For as good as you seem to want to believe, YOU couldn't beat us.

Your just a luckier team than us and will get found out accordingly.

One thing we have as fans is class.

I've complained to Uefa

bout pitch invader?

that will cost ya big time :D

Your just a luckier team than us and will get found out accordingly.

I think group table clearly shows that there is nothing to do with LUCK here.

Numbers, in opposite to tabloids journos or broken hearted fans, don`t lie

Whatever floats your boat wee man.

I might have mentioned it before, but I will again... Hope Ireland pump ye.

You can't term yourself as a decent team if you count the last 3 fixtures.

Classless.

bout pitch invader?

I take it you're done on here now this campaign's over? Like Wales, you have one very good player who carries you. Also, your fellow 'fans' are s. I go to watch Scotland and end up having to get between my wife and bunch of Polish dickheads starting a fight. Glad to see the back of you.

bout pitch invader?

Nope just about the flares. They are dangerous. No problems with the fans and met some guys who were a great laugh

Obviously I'm disappointed, but as a professional firefighter I spend a lot of my time trying to explain why, candles , fireworks and all kinds of naked flames are dangerous. The flares are not fun, there f**king deadly, cos the fuds that are using them don't give a about consequences. The arseholes that smoke in the toilets are no better, so don't take the moral high ground. The stewards and police are f**king useless. Looking forward to the breathalyser's in Faro though.

I take it you're done on here now this campaign's over? Like Wales, you have one very good player who carries you. Also, your fellow 'fans' are s. I go to watch Scotland and end up having to get between my wife and bunch of Polish dickheads starting a fight. Glad to see the back of you.

Yup, won't be sad to see the back of the Poles. It was the scummy thieving of flags and Glengarrys in Warsaw that got my back up. Reports of the Nethanderthal behaviour coming from Hampden just confirms it.

By all means come to our stadium and sit in the home end, but acting the hard man in front of kids and families really shows them up to be a bunch of s. A real Millwall mentality.

Mon the Irish!

J

Disgusted at the police and security last night for letting these scumbags in with flares, especially in the FAMILY section. Sheer incompetence!

More interestingly, how did so many Poland fans get tickets in our end? We're supposed to have 33,000 Supporters Club members and those lucky enough to get in first had the opportunity to buy two tickets. I know we've bought away tickets in home ends before but not many (if any) nations have a supporters club as big as ours. Anyone who cashed in and sold to these scumbags (the biggest scumbags to visit Hampden) is a disgrace.

Some amount of old duffers on here greeting about a bit of atmosphere and a couple of flares. In terms of noise etc, the polish fans out us to shame, although most national team support puts ours to shame.

The flares were ing excellent and looked superb. As for the firefighter who posted above, could you tell me the last person to die as the result of a flare?

I agree the polish fans out sang us.... And good on them for supporting their team. They should have been in their own end. I reckon if it had been a saturday game with more drink having been consumed there would have been full on trouble in the east stand

Some amount of old duffers on here greeting about a bit of atmosphere and a couple of flares. In terms of noise etc, the polish fans out us to shame, although most national team support puts ours to shame.

The flares were ing excellent and looked superb. As for the firefighter who posted above, could you tell me the last person to die as the result of a flare?

Turin Derby, April 2015. 9 injured, 2 seriously.

Melbourne v Brisbane 22.11.14

Perth Glory. 12.4.15.

Nobody dead, so that's ok

We had a flare thrown at us when we were waiting for the bus into town after the game. There was trouble on the bus, a Polish fan attacked a Scottish lad. The bus was stopped and medics came on to see to him. There was a horrible contingent among the Polish fans yesterday.

We had a flare thrown at us when we were waiting for the bus into town after the game. There was trouble on the bus, a Polish fan attacked a Scottish lad. The bus was stopped and medics came on to see to him. There was a horrible contingent among the Polish fans yesterday.

Agreed there was. It wasn't like that the last time.

Pretty sure it affected the atmosphere. I didn't sing at all in the first half before being forced to leave because of scum within the Polish support.