Team On Sunday - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team On Sunday

Parklife

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we will see Fletcher removed at half time. Terrible finishing again tonight.

Other than the Poland game he has not been worthy of the shirt, last thing he deserves is 90 mins against Gib to improve his Scotland goalscoring stats, making him look better than he ever has been in the dark blue.

Edited by McExpat

Hopefully we will see Fletcher removed at half time. Other than the Poland game he has not been worthy of the shirt, last thing he deserves is 90 mins against Gib to improve his Scotland goalscoring stats making him look better than he ever has been for the dark blue.

What a lot of shite

Ah yes Rhodes was on the pitch for half an hour against this team and scored how many again?

I have no idea if we created any clear cut opportunities for him. We have laid 3 just about on a plate for Fletcher so far tonight.

I didn't see the game. I have no idea.

90:00+4:08

Attempt saved. Jordan Rhodes (Scotland) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by James Morrison.

86:03

Attempt saved. Jordan Rhodes (Scotland) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Steven Fletcher.

76:07

Attempt missed. Jordan Rhodes (Scotland) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Barry Bannan.

From the minute-by-minute commentary.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

76:07

Attempt missed. Jordan Rhodes (Scotland) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Barry Bannan.

90:00+4:08

Attempt saved. Jordan Rhodes (Scotland) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by James Morrison.

Neither of which were great chances in memory serves me right.

It's odd that we really do not have a class striker in our ranks.

Neither of which were great chances in memory serves me right.

It's odd that we really do not have a class striker in our ranks.

Look Rhodes and Griffiths merit a chance as they are the best we have after Fletcher but in my opinion both are not international class. It just shows the death of talent there is around at the moment.