Ssc Membership / Ticket Prices 2018 - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Membership / Ticket Prices 2018

Lone Piper

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they'll drop prices, but they'll still be overpriced. They'll say £30 and £35, and say "look we've dropped the price for you, responded to the fans" and hope no-one notices that's still more expensive than any SPFL game.

I've no problem with paying a bit more for international football than I would for an SPFL game. (SPFL games are over priced too, but that's another issue!), but the prices for the last campaign were ripping the piss!

£25-30 is about where I'd value it, but wouldn't have a problem if they made it a bit cheaper for the less glamorous games, and would pay a bit more for England (or Germany, Holland, Spain....)

The real farce of the last campaign was paying £40 to watch games v Gibraltar and Georgia.

The season ticket is shite value.

Anyone buying next campaign is a mug.

I bought game by game west stand and got very good seats.

Rubbish. There was a cash saving buying a season ticket. As I planned to go to all the games I decided to take the saving.

There won't be a boycott, a significant majority of Scotland fans are more interested in partying and the football is a side issue regardless of the result. The SFA know this and will continue to rip the fans off. The lure of tickets for the England game in 2017 will attract fans to the season ticket offer but I won't be conned again as our campaign will be done and dusted by then. Can't see any of the games being sellouts.

Why don't fans party then and just avoid the games?

that's what am sayin 14k looks good inside easter road but it's still only 14k

Considering it was Qatar - not only poor opposition but a controversial choice - and a midweek game, 14,000 was a decent crowd.

It was a perfect opportunity to actually boycott a fixture. Under 5,000 would have embarrassed the SFA.

Considering it was Qatar - not only poor opposition but a controversial choice - and a midweek game, 14,000 was a decent crowd.

It was a perfect opportunity to actually boycott a fixture. Under 5,000 would have embarrassed the SFA.

It was a Friday night was it not? And you couldnae embarrass the sfa if you stood them aw naked in the middle o sauchiehall Street and threw shite at them.that's my point historically we don't get big crowds fur a friendly we probably hud a bigger support at the Emirates v brasil than we did at hampden v Argentina

If you joined the SSC and bought a season ticket, but didn't go to an away game, (or went and didn't get an official ticket) you could add another £50 on to your packaged cost.

I went to 3 games, cost me just over £100 for tickets, the dearest was Georgia because we were in main stand. (I wasn't going to that one, but was only saturday game and a few mates were going...)