Bring On The English - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bring On The English

bonny78

We were shite until we scored

This. Think a few people have forgotton about Blaszcykowski's miss midway through the first half.

Had that got in they could have took 4 or 5 off us. We were all over the place after Boab scored so early on.

Edited by Pete Gas

This. Think a few people have forgotton about Blaszcykowski's miss midway through the first half.

Had that got in they could have took 4 or 5 off us. We were all over the place after Boab scored so early on.

If Fletcher had buried his free header at 2-1 we would have been home and dry at 3-1. Selective choice of match moments?

Bring on the English

I would take a 2-2 draw with them, if we can play like we did last night Id be happy with the result.

Its a not bad result if you take the bit about losing a last min goal out of it

In our last play off we lost 6-0 to Holland. That wasn't a bad resukts if you take the six goals out of it.

Posts like these explain why the SFA are where they are & why they have been allowed to let the Scottish game get to the state that it is - unchallenged and untouchable

Total Lemmings

I seriously think there is something missing upstairs with a lot of our fans

Posts like these explain why the SFA are where they are & why they have been allowed to let the Scottish game get to the state that it is - unchallenged and untouchable

Total Lemmings

I seriously think there is something missing upstairs with a lot of our fans

i agree. all those posts inbetween mine and your reply, awful. ney wonder the game is the way it is eh

• 1 year later...