Disciplinary Proceedings Opened Up - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disciplinary Proceedings Opened Up

Angus_Young

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the game on the radio and haven't seen any footage of the incident. Was the eejit pished oot his skull or something ?

Looked a young lad of maybe 16 or 17. Ran straight for Levan.......lewan...,,,that ##### up front and took a 'selfie' with him.

I take it they'll also be speaking to the Polish FA about a sizeable chunk of their fans lobbing flares and flash bangs and generally acting like s? If the SFA are responsible for one wee bellend getting on the pitch then the Polish FA also have a case to answer. Personally, I'd prefer to see a case brought against Police Scotland for their negligence in allowing flares and fireworks into the stadium.

Against the SFA by UEFA

Insufficient organisation and field invasions the reasons.

Was in Wembley for the NFL last week, body scanner on entry. Looks like something similar going forward. Thing is it will be after the horse has bolted against some team like Malta.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

There were full body searches including sporrans going on in the queues we were in.

Germany and Poland games me and the Wife walked straight in no checks she commented on it last night that no one even checked her hand bag

Was in Wembley for the NFL last week, body scanner on entry. Looks like something similar going forward. Thing is it will be after the horse has bolted against some team like Malta.

J

Do you think a body scanner for entering a sports stadium is acceptable?

Germany and Poland games me and the Wife walked straight in no checks she commented on it last night that no one even checked her hand bag

I think it was a bit sporadic - which stand were you in?

north c1

I reckon they would have been less concerned with the north stand to be honest. The South Stand where there were loads of Poles had checks. Although clearly not very effective ones

Edited by Lamia

Do you think a body scanner for entering a sports stadium is acceptable?

Didn't bother me TBH. I had my phone, wallet & camera in my pocket and some snacks for my lad and his jersey in my bag.

No flares were smuggled in.

If flares are the issue here then a security wand on entry is the solution.

J

The way people go over the top you would think it was like ing Heysel last night. People sneak bevvy and flares into the game, won't somebody please think of the children.

would you be happy if your wean got skelpt wae a firework or flare?

Didn't bother me TBH. I had my phone, wallet & camera in my pocket and some snacks for my lad and his jersey in my bag.

No flares were smuggled in.

If flares are the issue here then a security wand on entry is the solution.

J

It's outrageous that fans would be scanned on the way in. Would you be happy with ID Cards as well?

It's outrageous that fans would be scanned on the way in. Would you be happy with ID Cards as well?

No to ID cards.

Dont have any problem getting searched going to sporting event, as long as there are enough trained staff to keep the queues flowing.

Like I said, if people stopped taking flares and smoke bombs, the searching would take a back seat. Quite frankly I can do without them. It's not in our football culture, it's screams "wannabe ultra" to me.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Of course not, but nobodys wean got hit with a firework or flare so it's all reactionary pish.

Right so you are only happy to change stuff when someones child actually gets hurt. How compassionate of you.

Let's hope it's not your kid then, eh, ya total numbnut.