Disciplinary Proceedings Opened Up - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disciplinary Proceedings Opened Up

Angus_Young

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is illegal to set off a firework in public. That includes smoke bombs and even bangers and Sparklers. It's also illegal to have in your possession a firework when entering a sports ground and carries a 3 month prison sentence which the courts are happy to impose even for first time offenders. Obviously by setting it off you commit both offences. These laws are there for a reason.

I work with one of the Polish lads who set off a flare. Spent the night in the cells and ended up with a fine and 6 month ban from attending football matches. He told me one of the Polish lads got searched on the way in and was found to have a flare on him, huckled off straight away. He also ended up in the cells with a fine and ban just for having the flare....

I work with one of the Polish lads who set off a flare. Spent the night in the cells and ended up with a fine and 6 month ban from attending football matches. He told me one of the Polish lads got searched on the way in and was found to have a flare on him, huckled off straight away. He also ended up in the cells with a fine and ban just for having the flare....

Is that all doubt you'd have said that if you'd had one thrown at you stood at a bus stop!