Music From The 1990's - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Music From The 1990's

Saw Johnny Marr last night in the Grand Hall in Killie. Unbelievable gig.

He played Ball Room Blitz which was special.

If you know your history and all that....

sorry a missed that no a big Marr fan but hearing that sung by anyone in there wid be a bit special ?and the man at the back said....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going to Edinburgh at least twice a year for the last 10-12 years and these days I try and avoid Grassmarket as much as I can where possible!

I had a crepe in the grassmarket on the way home from seeing northside last Saturday and it was wall to wall with wallopers

I had a crepe in the grassmarket on the way home from seeing northside last Saturday and it was wall to wall with wallopers

Only pub in grass market I frequent is the White Hart Inn. Usually has someone doing a set. Great atmosphere.

This one takes me back to 91, in Corfu with the lads. My mate hijacked my newly made tape of the Electronic album and proceeded to burn about 6 sets of batteries rewinding and replaying Get The Message...

Fast forward to 1998. Lying on the floor of my flat trying to thaw and chill out after seeing us lose the defence of the cup at Somerset. Listening to this and dreaming of spending the summer in France...

Took a trip to London in the foggy autumn of 1990 to see this mob at the Astoria...

The song that sticks in my mind from the time there was this one though, never off the radio and sounded really groundbreaking (didn't realise at the time it was William Orbit of course)....