Stolen Scotland Helmet! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stolen Scotland Helmet!

tartansmarf

Some little arse has stolen my mates Scotland Helmet from the stadium last night, you can't miss it, it's a proper metal wwII helmet decorated with the saltire and other things, if anyone knows anything about it please message me as it has a great deal of sentimental value to him, thanks.

Some little arse has stolen my mates Scotland Helmet from the stadium last night, you can't miss it, it's a proper metal wwII helmet decorated with the saltire and other things, if anyone knows anything about it please message me as it has a great deal of sentimental value to him, thanks.

One less dafty in fancy dress at the next game.....thank feck!!

Just kidding mate, hope he get's his.....erm....helmet back :-))

Willie Austin's?

Reminds me of someone coming on greeting that someone had stolen his toy stuffed meerkat and had been accusing people on his plane. This guy was obviously proper mental as he has emailed some foreign police to try and get them to view cctv to find the doll theif lol.

Last night as we were coming out of the ground through those tiny games some boy put a metal helmet onto the fence and it fell off nearly onto some punter. Sounded heavy as it smashed onto the ground so thankfully it missed the lads head.

If it sounds like the same one it was last seen on the ground outside the stadium. Not sure if anyone picked it up.

Most support have people who dress up.I have absolutely no problem with it what so ever.too many s on here telling others what not to wear,what not to sing.never heard such a bunch of bitches in my life.

Last night as we were coming out of the ground through those tiny games some boy put a metal helmet onto the fence and it fell off nearly onto some punter. Sounded heavy as it smashed onto the ground so thankfully it missed the lads head.

If it sounds like the same one it was last seen on the ground outside the stadium. Not sure if anyone picked it up.

Sounds like it could be it maybe, I'll let him know and he can maybe contact the stadium or something.

Go make yourself useful somewhere else and stop being an absolute tadger.

Your the one running onto a message board to post about a fancy dress hat being stolen when it looks like nothing of the sort happened and that it was lying on the ground.

Hope your not the same guy who had a cuddly toy stolen who wanted police to look at cctv to track it down...

Your the one running onto a message board to post about a fancy dress hat being stolen when it looks like nothing of the sort happened and that it was lying on the ground.

Hope your not the same guy who had a cuddly toy stolen who wanted police to look at cctv to track it down...

Think it's a generation thing

Good game ?

There was more to my post than it just being sighted on the ground in fairness.

I hope the guy finds the hat if there's some sort of sentimental value to it.