New Kit - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kit

johnfaeargyll

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years tomorrow (the "on this day" feature on Facebook brought up that it was 2 years today I was at the Adidas kit launch in Glasgow)

Oh yeah, that looked great. Oh I remember how optimistic I was feeling then.

2 years seems a long time for a kit when the league teams change it every season. I personally think that should be banned for all teams. 2 years minimum for a Home kit.

Oh yeah, that looked great. Oh I remember how optimistic I was feeling then.

2 years seems a long time for a kit when the league teams change it every season. I personally think that should be banned for all teams. 2 years minimum for a Home kit.

Yeah, very rare thing in club football now.

AFC Wimbledon have it in their constitution that they will only replace home kits after 2 seasons (I believe FC United have the same, but theirs applies to both home and away kits)

I think it should be minimum 3 across the board like it was years ago. Feel sorry genuinely for ni and Wales fans having to put up with that nonsense. Luckily old enough not to bother buying kits anymore but it's good to know we play in a decently designed kit which Adidas have definitely delivered, so far anyway.

A yellow and red one would do me

SSANMA001.jpg?m=1377150516

The middle of their top looks like a Mandrill's face.

Ive heard from someone who is ITK (no, not Debian) that we have the same template as Ukrainian home shirt with the almost tartan shading

Kit's aren't my forte. I've been told the home one is blue, and it WILL NOT be the SILVER badge.

Looks nice. Hope its true about the badge not being silver.

Looking on JD's website Wales and Northern Ireland kits due for release on 1st December. Obviously nothing on there for us yet, hopefully have the same release date, and show us what it looks like soon

Looks nice. Hope its true about the badge not being silver.

Looking on JD's website Wales and Northern Ireland kits due for release on 1st December. Obviously nothing on there for us yet, hopefully have the same release date, and show us what it looks like soon

What price are they?