New Kit - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kit

johnfaeargyll

Now that we are out of that awful campaign, we can at last get rid of that awful kit. How's about the SFA offering a decent prize for a supporters choice of kit design. I am sure there are many out there with the ability to come up with a better idea and something that the supporters would buy in to? :cheers3:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the top , but would go back to white shorts and all red socks.

giving the strip a stronger balanced feel.

the away strip though !!

I had a look through past history and its not bad compared to some !

I like the partick thistle colours. utilise that for the away strip.

we had it before - in 1881

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/international/scotland/scotland-1872-1939.html

:wink2:

It never ceases to amaze me that we are so capable of churning out so many shocking football strips.

The home top is decent, the away strip shocking, as is so often the case.

I agree with the suggestion to put it to the fans, if not the design then at least a poll to select the new kit from a short list.

It never ceases to amaze me that we are so capable of churning out so many shocking football strips.

I agree with the suggestion to put it to the fans, if not the design then at least a poll to select the new kit from a short list.

The away shirt has been one of the best selling in our history, so the market would disagree with you.

Personally, I love it.

J

The problem with our kits is this!

They are very expensive and only available (if you can get them in stock ) thru JD sports.

Every kid in the country should want to wear our top instead of EPL and Old firm ones most currently wear.

Part of this I've no doubt though is down to people not being able to find them

When I was a kid EVERY sports shop sold the new Scotland Unbro kits and it showed on the street.

Needs changed and they are a bit too expensive too tbh

the away strip shocking, as is so often the case.

One of the best selling tops we have ever had either home or away. Have a close look at the crowd in Gibraltar and all you can see is massive areas full of the away top. The SFA and Adidas got it spot on and you are in a tiny minority who don't like it.

I would vote to keep the away kit forever.

Love it.

One of the best selling tops we have ever had either home or away. Have a close look at the crowd in Gibraltar and all you can see is massive areas full of the away top. The SFA and Adidas got it spot on and you are in a tiny minority who don't like it.

Plenty to be seen , that's undeniable . But more than a "tiny minority" don't like it

Aye, it fair looks braw on all those fat old guys. That top is fine for bairns or women. It looks bowfing on grown men. Especially those stuck in a permanent mid-life crisis. But fair play to the SFA though as a fair few folk did buy it.