Australia V Scotland - Page 3 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Australia V Scotland

Deedee

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats hardly Irelands Fault

Anyway - Argentina Fantastic........some of their rugby was irresistible ........Unreal - well done to them!

At least you were in the game and got a couple of tries.

At least you were in the game and got a couple of tries.

Unfortunately you cant give a team a 17-0 lead so early in the game and properly recover

Neverminding Argentinas play - to see them remain so composed when we got their lead down to 3 pts only for them to push on again ....just says alot about them and their mindset

Was a fantastic performance by them - no excuses , just a wonderful argentina performance....wonderful side

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Who thought Scotland would be the last surviving northern hemisphere side in the WC. Never mind Ireland, since Argentina started playing NZ, Australia and SA regularly they are just going to get better and better. Still you can sit back and enjoy Australia destroy us now, or at least I would not blame you if you did given some the bitterness on here.

I thought Argentina would win, but not like that.

When they were crying before their anthem I said to the other half that they would either come out of the blocks at 100mph or get a man sent off. Was almost both, but fair play to them.

Means Scotland lasted the longest of the northern hemisphere teams..!

Who thought Scotland would be the last surviving northern hemisphere side in the WC. Never mind Ireland, since Argentina started playing NZ, Australia and SA regularly they are just going to get better and better. Still you can sit back and enjoy Australia destroy us now, or at least I would not blame you if you did given some the bitterness on here.

It's a win win as far as i can see

If we lose i'll just think of Scott Hastings and David Sole

Before the other QFs thought it would be Australia by about 15 points. Now, although I really hope to be totally wrong, I fear we may be looking at 25+. Certainly, if we aren't at if from the off, we could be dead and buried by half-time.

Least we've no been embarrassed which most of the commentators were predicting (and hoping for)

Another glorious failure on the cards though ..... maybe just maybe not this time