The Apprentice Thread - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but in the real world, these clowns get wheeled out to give advice to folk. There's a jobsfair on at the Grand Central in Glasgow, featuring 'Stars from The Apprentice' to assist jobseekers.

I suppose that's why the country's so fecked up.

Quite possibly!

As much as I enjoy the show, I wouldn't be in a rush to take advice on getting a job from any of the participants!

Aye, but in the real world, these clowns get wheeled out to give advice to folk. There's a jobsfair on at the Grand Central in Glasgow, featuring 'Stars from The Apprentice' to assist jobseekers.

I suppose that's why the country's so fecked up.

Unless it's the folk that actually won and then made a success of their business why would anyone in their right mind listen to a word these self advertising arseholes say?

Essentially they are just Michelle Mone wannabes and that's a very tragic thing.

• 2 weeks later...

No.

As would Charleine.

And Elle has something about her,bit of a chunker,but I would.

No ta. I've met her in her previous life. Elle though? Oh aye. Pure wid.

Elle handled herself with dignity, knew her time was up and left without the usual histrionics. Admire her for that.

Good to see three booted, starting to heat up a bit.

If only they made lifebelts out of dignity for people well out of their depth. Producers on shows like the Apprentice love people like that and I'll bet they couldn't wait for the week poor Elle was project manager.

Elle handled herself with dignity, knew her time was up and left without the usual histrionics. Admire her for that.

Aye, agree with that.

Some of the others would sell their granny to get through to the next round!

(Having said that, I don't think Elle could've sold anything!)

You could give me a salary of £10m and I still wouldn't work with that ######.

I'd work with the secret offspring of Adolf Hitler and Maggie Thatcher for £10m a year. :-))

I'd only work for a couple of years though and then hand my notice in.

How did the boy Maggin get into this show? He seems a genuinely nice, hard working lad but hardly captain of industry material.

Seems he had a nice hard luck back story and that was it.

I only realised in his last episode his name was Murgim, I thought it was McGinn and presumed it was his 2nd name.

To be fair, he was likeable and useless, quite a few of them are just useless.

Edited by sbcmfc