Scotland Vs Poland Scarves - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Vs Poland Scarves

Mauro

As it says on the tin... I was too disappointed after the game to stop and pick up one, but I'm after one half and hald scarf for my local pub. I've been scouting the net/ebay for days but nothing appeared so far. Any spares?

Cheers for the link. I'll try to see if the ship outside Poland, although I would prefer a scarf with an English text...

Oh, excellent. I know I shouldn't have gone down the pub yesterday night... Can't even read correctly.

Edited by Mauro

As it says on the tin... I was too disappointed after the game to stop and pick up one, but I'm after one half and hald scarf for my local pub. I've been scouting the net/ebay for days but nothing appeared so far. Any spares?

Your local pub's full of half wits who don't understand the first thing about football, is it? Do they say things like "may the best team win" and "at the end of the day it's only a game". Sure they wouldn't be better off with a rugger scarf?

FFS. The TA has got far too many people in it who don't care if we lose as long as they get on telly swinging their kilt over their heid, but people who buy half and half scarfs are the scum of the bourgeois earth

It's football it's not the F£$%^&g gay gordons

Your local pub's full of half wits who don't understand the first thing about football, is it? Do they say things like "may the best team win" and "at the end of the day it's only a game". Sure they wouldn't be better off with a rugger scarf?

FFS. The TA has got far too many people in it who don't care if we lose as long as they get on telly swinging their kilt over their heid, but people who buy half and half scarfs are the scum of the bourgeois earth

It's football it's not the F£$%^&g gay gordons

Sometimes, when you don't have a clue about people's intentions or reasons, it would be wise to shut the f**k up.

Edited by Mauro

Hello there,

I am a trainee journalist at University of Ulster in Coleraine, Northern Ireland and we received a task to construct a news article. As I am interested in the Sport part of Journalism I have decided to write about the Scotland vs Poland game as my friend went to it. Would it be possible if I sent in a few questions would someone be able to answer them for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you

Richard

Hello there,

I am a trainee journalist at University of Ulster in Coleraine, Northern Ireland and we received a task to construct a news article. As I am interested in the Sport part of Journalism I have decided to write about the Scotland vs Poland game as my friend went to it. Would it be possible if I sent in a few questions would someone be able to answer them for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you

Richard

If your from the record then no....

....But feel free to ask the question anyway :D

The only scarf I have bought was the Scotland v France one. I got it before the game don't know why as I never buy them.

It was a Half and Half with the home dates on one side and the away dates on the other.

look what happened in the games maybe I should start buying more.