Away Points Table - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Away Points Table

SteveMcD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there mate,go tae shite games,bound tae be games before Malta,freendlees is yur killing field :ok: Get yur choices right,,the wee away games tae awe the wee daft countries are always better trips

I know mate was being ironic lol and I been my fair share of crap games I was in bloody Georgia great trip spoilt by 90 mins of football lol

I know mate was being ironic lol and I been my fair share of crap games I was in bloody Georgia great trip spoilt by 90 mins of football lol

mate yur too sharp fur me ,ahm as quick as a fortnight :ok:

What's the general guesswork for the World Cup qualifiers? How many points for a ticket?

Malta - 3 points?

Slovakia - 5 points?

Wembley - 1 point?

Slovenia - open to all members?

Lithuania - 2 points?

Aye that sounds aboot right ???

Dunty, on 24 Oct 2015 - 01:29 AM, said:

What's the general guesswork for the World Cup qualifiers? How many points for a ticket?

Malta - 3 points?

Slovakia - 5 points?

Wembley - 1 point?

Lithuania - 2 points?

Malta - 0 points

Slovakia - 5 points

England - 1 point

Slovenia - 5 points

Lithuania - 9 points

Malta - 3 points?

Slovakia - 5 points?

Wembley - 1 point?

Lithuania - 2 points?

Was that said in hope? Slovakia, Slovenia and Lithuania have very small stadiums and we'll be looking at allocations in the hundreds rather than thousands.

Was that said in hope? Slovakia, Slovenia and Lithuania have very small stadiums and we'll be looking at allocations in the hundreds rather than thousands.

I was thinking more of the demand as well.

ie Macedonia was an allocation of 1000 but was open to all members.

Likewise Poland and Georgia were not huge allocations but again were open to all members.

With Slovakia in the middle of Malta and Wembley I wouldn't be surprised if the demand isn't that high. Slovenia/Lithuania would expect demand to be about the same as it was for Georgia.

I was thinking more of the demand as well.

ie Macedonia was an allocation of 1000 but was open to all members.

Likewise Poland and Georgia were not huge allocations but again were open to all members.

With Slovakia in the middle of Malta and Wembley I wouldn't be surprised if the demand isn't that high. Slovenia/Lithuania would expect demand to be about the same as it was for Georgia.

A country we've never played before, relatively easy to get to and inexpensive. I think demand for Slovakia will be pretty high.

How many points have been required previously for Lithuania. I seem to remember getting a really big allocation percentage wise.

Previously we played in Kaunas which is a much bigger stadium than Vilnius. However, there has been some talk in Lithuania that they are looking to redevelop the Kaunas stadium in time for the visits of Scotland and England and would be able to allocate us 4k tickets.

Previously we played in Kaunas which is a much bigger stadium than Vilnius. However, there has been some talk in Lithuania that they are looking to redevelop the Kaunas stadium in time for the visits of Scotland and England and would be able to allocate us 4k tickets.

That's what I was thinking.

I seem to remember us having about 3k in 2006. Maybe a little less in 2010, but still a big allocation in a 8k seat stadium.

Ah sorry on 10 points cos I spent a fortune raking round Europe.....anyone wanting to moan bout no getting a ticket....go to the shitey friendlies then u get to moan bout it....??

I'm guessing you wear the full clown outfit accessoried with a 3 foot feather and a 'TA' CD in your sporran that you insist any bar you walk into must put on immediately.

That's what I was thinking.

I seem to remember us having about 3k in 2006. Maybe a little less in 2010, but still a big allocation in a 8k seat stadium.

The capacity in Kaunas is 15,030 and the capacity in Vilnius is 5500 (according to World Stadiums - http://www.worldstadiums.com/europe/countries/lithuania.shtml )