Away Points Table - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Away Points Table

SteveMcD

Hopefully the draw of Rooney and co meant the locals wanted to attend. Hutton and Hanley won't have the same attraction I hope

The capacity is 5500 - here is the attendances for their home qualifiers for the last campaign.

v Estonia - 4780

v Slovenia - 4250

v Switzerland - 4786

v San Marino - 2856

v England - 5051

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previously we played in Kaunas which is a much bigger stadium than Vilnius. However, there has been some talk in Lithuania that they are looking to redevelop the Kaunas stadium in time for the visits of Scotland and England and would be able to allocate us 4k tickets.

Lithuanian journalists on Twitter I spoke with said this is just "talk" about starting a project to look into redeveloping Kaunas and will probably get no further than any other project to get Lithuania a decent sized stadium over the last decade has.

Was that said in hope? Slovakia, Slovenia and Lithuania have very small stadiums and we'll be looking at allocations in the hundreds rather than thousands.

Though Zilina is still a option, Spartra Trnava have a new 20,000 stadium (almost double the size of Zilina) so that should get us a few more tickets.

Lithuanian journalists on Twitter I spoke with said this is just "talk" about starting a project to look into redeveloping Kaunas and will probably get no further than any other project to get Lithuania a decent sized stadium over the last decade has.

I can't see it either but something to keep an eye on. In the article i read they were only talking about improving the facilities like the toilets and giving it a lick of paint not a full on redevelopment of the stadium.

Edited by tartanpar

I can't see it either but something to keep an eye on. In the article i read they were only talking about improving the facilities like the toilets and giving it a lick of paint not a full on redevelopment of the stadium.

Going to take A LOT more than a lick of paint to get that death trap in waiting anywhere near international standards

I'm guessing you wear the full clown outfit accessoried with a 3 foot feather and a 'TA' CD in your sporran that you insist any bar you walk into must put on immediately.

Never had a feather or a ta cd.....but even if I did so what??? If u want to stereotype your fellow scotland fans then fine....but don't pretend to know what we all do.....just happen to be in the fortunate position that I can make most games...doesn't make me any more of a fan than anyone else so away and stick ur stupid comments where sun don't shine ??

I'm guessing you wear the full clown outfit accessoried with a 3 foot feather and a 'TA' CD in your sporran that you insist any bar you walk into must put on immediately.

I'm guessing that overall you're actually a great fella and its just this post in isolation that makes you seem like a fud.

Never had a feather or a ta cd.....but even if I did so what??? If u want to stereotype your fellow scotland fans then fine....but don't pretend to know what we all do.....just happen to be in the fortunate position that I can make most games...doesn't make me any more of a fan than anyone else so away and stick ur stupid comments where sun don't shine

A had a feather but it blew away,and cmoan lads CD,s really,is it no that ye now flik sumthin and press sumthin on yur i,phone and bluethoothy it tae the DJ,s whatjimacallit :ok:

The CD we got a few years back from the SSC was actually quite good. :D

The bunnet was too wee and the badge was lopsided and the kilt pin was piss poor. Put it on as I left the house checked my kilt when I got on the train at Waverley and it was gone. There's no expense spared with these ####ers

A had a feather but it blew away,and cmoan lads CD,s really,is it no that ye now flik sumthin and press sumthin on yur i,phone and bluethoothy it tae the DJ,s whatjimacallit :ok:

I still carry spare tapes in my Sony Walkman.

Had to ditch the vinyl collection.

I still carry spare tapes in my Sony Walkman.

Had to ditch the vinyl collection.

Sony walkman,awe the memories, you must be an eighties guy like maself mate :ok: aye wur no gettin any younger,but when a TA trip comes along ahm like a fekin teenager again

Sony walkman,awe the memories, you must be an eighties guy like maself mate :ok: aye wur no gettin any younger,but when a TA trip comes along ahm like a fekin teenager again

but whit are you like when the trip is over?