Coach Travel On Match Day - Page 4 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coach Travel On Match Day

Greystane64

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the price quoted was a guide price. As always, I am looking for a cheaper option, but they have to be reliable. Aranging transport is time consuming, but I love doing it. If you are not happy to pay that, don't book. Once the venue is confirmed, we will post confirmed details.

Guys, the price quoted was a guide price. As always, I am looking for a cheaper option, but they have to be reliable. Aranging transport is time consuming, but I love doing it. If you are not happy to pay that, don't book. Once the venue is confirmed, we will post confirmed details.

. I have already managed to reduce it from £22.

Another update. As soon as the venue is confined, I will give you more details. I will run the buses if the game is outside Bratislava. Price will be NO MORE THAN £18, got a better deal from another company. I you have posted a reply, you are on one of the buses.

I have enough to to fill 5 buses. As the venue is still not confirmed, I will only take deposits, towards April time. Deposit will be £5. If the game is in Bratislava, you will get a full refund. If it is somewhere closer than Zelina, and cost of buses reduce, you will be cheaper (obviously.

Another update. As soon as the venue is confined, I will give you more details. I will run the buses if the game is outside Bratislava. Price will be NO MORE THAN £18, got a better deal from another company. I you have posted a reply, you are on one of the buses.

I have enough to to fill 5 buses. As the venue is still not confirmed, I will only take deposits, towards April time. Deposit will be £5. If the game is in Bratislava, you will get a full refund. If it is somewhere closer than Zelina, and cost of buses reduce, you will be cheaper (obviously.

Thanks for the update, I put my name down for 2 seats a few weeks ago so good to know seats secure if game is played outwith Bratislava.