Sliema To Stadium Return - Page 9 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sliema To Stadium Return

DeeRus

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem muckyg 

Tartanbuddy and Saintee64, not a problem - please see the other topic about payment details.

Paul

URGENT UPDATE TO PAYMENT DEADLINE

Hi all and firstly thanks to the 90 seat payments I’ve received already, its much appreciated.

I’ve had an update from the coach hire company and to coin a phrase, “the goalposts have been moved”, but just a little.

It’s because of this, I’m forced to change the payment details I’ve previously shared and is now:

TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE(S) ON THE BUS, I NOW NEED YOURPAYMENT ON OR BEFORE MONDAY THE 13TH OF JUNE 2016

(The coach company requires payment on or before the 15th of June but I’ll need a wee bit of time to make the payment, hence requesting the payments before the final deadline)

I have committed with them to still hire the FIVE 53 seat coaches and within reason, I’ll try and cover any shortfall between monies received and the money needed to be paid by the deadline but if it’s too big a gap, I’ll have to reduce the number of coaches being hired – hence my statement above about guarding your seat(s) be by on or before the 13th of June

Really sorry but it’s a condition that needs to be complied with, as the hire company has a high demand on their fleet that weekend.

Any questions/problems/suggestions, please don’t hesitate to message me as required.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

PS – one minor good point, like Watershed and his coaches, the bus company are making contact with the home FA, to have our coaches drop off/pick up at the official stadium parking. If any of you were at the Italy game, it was a wee bit shambolic the dropping off/picking up in the areas around the stadium, so getting to use the bus park will make it a lot easier.

14 hours ago, teale27 said:

Hi there. Any chance of 1 seat please if still available. A bit slow off the mark and not really been looking at Malta until after this weekend!!

Sure, just follow the payment details posted above.

Paul

Sure, no problem faddy11

Just follow the payment details in the other thread please.

Paul