Kanous Or Villnias ? - Page 5 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kanous Or Villnias ?

Robroysboy

On 09/03/2017 at 5:34 PM, LTunited said:

LFF is actually trying to get an exception again from UEFA to be allowed to play in Kaunas. If it is successful, the D&G ground will get some minimal "make up" job yhis summer with full renovation starting in 2018.

Btw Kaunas looks like a massive building site, since a new mayor was elected a year ago.

P.S. No alcohol is sold on 1st of September due to the start of school year :D

I have looked and cannot find any reference to alcohol not being sold on 1st September - where did you get that 'little gem' from?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked intae the Magnus in Kaunas wae a Vilnius hotel in reserve just in case they decide tae play it there. The Magnus isnae dear and has a nice rooftap bar and terrace. l hope it's Kaunas as l think it's a plastic pitch in Vilnius and ye ken what oor prima donnas are like!

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Information for Scotland fans: LFF stadium (Vilnius) is now a confirmed venue for World Cup Qualifiers game Lithuania-Scotland.

Message on Twitter from a Lithuanian FA communications officer and journalist this morning.

aye? Thats the smaller stadium right? So much for the upgrade to to Kaunus in time

10 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I made they 2, but also on 7 & looking for a harvester :lol:

:lol:

I should have been a harvester for those then i wouldn't have had to worry ;)

5 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Didn't make Malta or Slovakia due to the birth of my daughter so now slumming it with the 7 pointers.

Might have to be home end if I can't find a harvester

You need to sort your priorities.

On 04/05/2017 at 2:07 PM, DoubleSC said:

Depends on allocation and result against England. Also on 7 points and going. Worst thing is will drop a point if no SSC ticket. Home end should be easy enough though.

It won't really matter as only about 50 SSC members will get points.

First to say, if it's only 50 tickets then 100% collection. 

J

4 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

It won't really matter as only about 50 SSC members will get points.

First to say, if it's only 50 tickets then 100% collection. 

Did you mean 500?

Is it 5% or 10% minimum for this game?

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

We'll get the 3k we deserve. We're the tartan army and they know we need more than 500.

Depends. I think Aberdeen fans might be more deserving of a ticket than Celtic fans. :whistling:

Just now, Ormond said:

Depends. I think Aberdeen fans might be more deserving of a ticket than Celtic fans. :whistling:

:lol:

Aberdeen fans don't even follow Aberdeen, never mind Scotland.

England got 900 when they were there in 2015 and the attendance was just over 5000 (5500 capacity). And that was with a lot of away fans in the home sections which led to bother.  There's not a lot of Lithuanian interest in football so there's a good chance we'll get more than whatever they deem the minimum.

On 09/05/2017 at 4:51 PM, calum83 said:

i dont think there would be any bother with us but england alway cause problems its in the nature so here is hoping we get more than we want 

Don't bet on it.We have our fair share of rockets and the Lithuanians are happy to scrap with anyone as shown on our previous visits