Pupil Killed In Aberdeen - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pupil Killed In Aberdeen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still thankfully a very rare thing in Scotland. The last time I remember a kid losing their life at the end of a blade in school was a girl at Whitehill in Glasgow around 1991/92.

I think it was earlier than that mate, I'm sure it was before I went to Bannerman & I started in 1990.

Strange school.

One of the more well off places in Aberdeen,but the school seems to have some real worrying issues.

I was working there during the tattie holidays and the janitors told us not to use the banisters as there is regularly clear silicone spread all over them with crushed up glass mixed through it.

Horrible to think that your kid would never return from school though.

Hopefully they'll put the little scrotum that did it away for a very long time. There's no excuse for even having a knife on you. If you're carrying it's premeditated in my opinion.

he'll be oot before he's 25 I'm of the same opinion as you if your carrying a knife your intention is tae use it

Hopefully they'll put the little scrotum that did it away for a very long time. There's no excuse for even having a knife on you. If you're carrying it's premeditated in my opinion.

Depends if he was carrying I suppose. I'm not defending this at all,but no one knows what happened yet,let alone how he got hold of the weapon.

It doesn't excuse murder mind you.

Depends if he was carrying I suppose. I'm not defending this at all,but no one knows what happened yet,let alone how he got hold of the weapon.

It doesn't excuse murder mind you.

Agree. Who knows why the boy had a knife? Maybe he was a bad who always intended to hurt someone, maybe he was a bullied kid who'd reached the end of his tether.

Agree. Who knows why the boy had a knife? Maybe he was a bad who always intended to hurt someone, maybe he was a bullied kid who'd reached the end of his tether.

Who knows he had a knife? Unless it's been confirmed,it could've been a knife,scissors,chisel,anything really.

Who knows he had a knife? Unless it's been confirmed,it could've been a knife,scissors,chisel,anything really.

You're right, could've been anything. My point is that at present we don't know the circumstances and whilst murdering someone is obviously wrong, there might be more to it than just some evil wee chibbing a schoolmate. Equally, there may not.

Edited by redstevie007

Terribly sad, imagining your child going to school and this happening.

Should hold judgement though until we know the full story. Likelihood is th suspect did brmy the weapon, but we don't know that for certain yet.

Edited by Coldo

Why's that weird?

Ach only that he was being (falsely) accused of being a" Sandy Hook denier" for a while... I realise this is not of that scale (but Aberdeen scale, same relative magnitude of shock).

Edited by thplinth